Thread: Restoring account

Restoring account

Hi,

How do I restore my account? I'm planning to reset my phone (iOS) but can't do it as I'm afraid that my account would be lost. Here are my questions:

1. Does this app automatically create backup on my icloud account? If yes, does it mean that if I re-install the game, there is no additional process and I just add my icloud account on my phone the app will restore the progress of my game on my first run?

2. How to manually create backup of the game?

Thanks. Hoping for the quick reply.

Regards,
    Welch

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

The game is on server

Quote Originally Posted by thisiswelch View Post
    Hi,

How do I restore my account? I'm planning to reset my phone (iOS) but can't do it as I'm afraid that my account would be lost. Here are my questions:

1. Does this app automatically create backup on my icloud account? If yes, does it mean that if I re-install the game, there is no additional process and I just add my icloud account on my phone the app will restore the progress of my game on my first run?

Regards,
    Welch
    Your progress is saved in ucool server. Just reset your phone, and login using the same id as before.
    It will automatically asked you to restore your game.

Just to be cautious, remember your detail just in case you have problem later on.

Infos to remember:

1. Server
    2. Account ID
    3. Character name
    4. Team level (optional I guess)

Banned Contributor Level 4

account

Hi,

Regards,
    Welch
    it will be saved in game center . if you still afraid u can do "link my device".

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Hi,

Regards,
    Welch
    Dear Leader
    Please login Game Center and run Heroes Charge once to link the game to Game Center and you can continue your game progress later. But please remember to login Game Center first before installing the game after the restore. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty