Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Server down?

6:27 pm eastern time us no go. Loads 100% and it just stays there

Is the server down or updates? i was logged in earlier and decided to refresh to get a new page and boom!!!!! lol, now can't log in and stays at 100% loaded - which is not good cuz' only had 21 min left for protection from matches - need to re-troop up lol.

MissFOYA

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    it dropped out on me around 12:00 EST haven't been able to log in since.
    MM

is the server down , I cant log in to game

So no1 has heard any info on what the problem is????? I can't get past 100% page. 4:00 P.M. , California, 12/31/13

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    no login here either mst 5 28 pm

is this still down? i cannot connect ! :O

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    any update?

Hi
    I have tryed 1 hour now..and can not come in..Think the server is down
    vkr

Hi
    I have tryed 1 hour now..and can not come in..Think the server is down
    vkr
    BettyJane

Perhaps EVONY is finally doing something about excessive use of Alts, Bots,and other game enhancers.

8:47 pm E.S.t still unable to login guess no one is home to work on the problem been down since around 11 am.

beta is over

The End is Near!

Hey everyone - you may not have noticed yet, based on the other 59 posts, but the game is down. Yes, you read that right - DOWN. It's been down, it's still down, it will continue to be down, most likely for several hours. And no Evony has not posted any info on the down-ness of the game Just in case you were wondering.
    My theory is that they really want us all to stare at the picture of that ridiculously busty lady all night. Either that or this is Evony's sick and twisted idea of a New Year's joke. Perhaps a bit of both, who knows? Who cares? Or maybe, just maybe, Evony's staff is off enjoying the holiday, like you should be doing right now, and even if they knew there was a problem with this game (from which they are presently making no money) they would be perfectly entitled to ignore the emails and put them off till tomorrow. After all, they can always apologize, or not, and every single one of you will still come right back into the game as soon as it's live again, checking to make sure that no one else was able to log on a millisecond sooner than you, venting your spleen writing hate mail and forum posts that get deleted and ignored without even being opened.
    I mean, I realize that Evony's staff are inhuman sub-primates living in their mom's (or Google's) basement and have no life outside of tending to your every complaint... I mean... need, but seriously, do you think your posting here that it's been X hours and you STILL can't login is going to make a bit of difference? No. It just gives the intelligent ones among us the opportunity to snark on those of you who seem unable to resist sharing that you too - yes YOU - the one among all the COE addicted masses are mysteriously unable to connect.
    As for me, I'm going to go out and enjoy the New Year in real life style.