View Poll Results: Should you be able to regain influence with the revenge feature?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 92.00%
  • No

2 8.00%

Thread: Use revenge button on map battle to win back influance?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Use revenge button on map battle to win back influance?

What do people think about when you are attacked and loose a map battle and thus influence, if you use the revenge button you get a % of you influence back based on how much of his/her city you destroy?
    So if you are attacked and loose 3600 influence and you use revenge button (I think this is key to keep people from exploiting this with alts), if you kill 80% of the enemy's city, you gain 2880 influence and they would then loose 2880 influence.

This would also encourage more guild participation in porting away somebody. Right now if I use all my daily MAP battles on the same person I can port them in a couple days and they won't be able to stop me, even if they are on. (except port me first i suppose.)
    Using this feature could also mean that after you have been ported you could get some influence back and there by decrease the negative effects on your resource fields.

Wow, 100% of people agreed with this so far, thanks for the feedback, OK evony make it happen!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dkwjlrsomwpq View Post
    He carefully reading number method, main and collateral channels cycle body relaxation method, with focus on property law, with vipassana soft crisp method do all know psychological balance method to try. ray ban aviator sizes ray ban aviators women 10 Classic Men's Spring Summer Fashions Must Haves. ray ban rb2132 discount ray ban sunglasses In a state that pays out a PFD so large that women swoon, grown men faint and children jump up and down and shout I'm buying a Starbucks franchise! clubmaster ray bans ray ban store That relationship ended last April as a result of her inability to meet the obligations under her contract with us , according to a Polo Ralph Lauren spokesman. ray ban outdoorsman Although he is now over the dripping, but still feel cold shiver; only feel dizzy, heart like a thunderous drums of war, but quickly even he himself can't count; systemic vascular seemed ready to burst, such as acupuncture. ray ban cat eye ray ban wayfarer sale Forgive yourself and tolerance of others, this can make myself happy relaxed point. ray ban wayfarer polarized <a href="http://fethiye.bel.tr/raybanstore.asp">ray ban store</a> I now do not know how he is, fear of losing, but do not know how to retain. ray ban cats 5000 <a href="http://guvercinhastanesi.com/raybanwayfarersizes.htm">ray ban wayfarer sizes</a> However, India's success in the mixed doubles brought great news for Indians and Bhupathi's appearance in the men's doubles is regarded excellent news for the Indians. replica ray bans
    ypmselgc http://izmirmietwagen.com/raybanoriginalwayfarer.asp pwdxmzra
    Game related topics are appreciated but spamming all threads with this.. I hope they ban you