Thread: Game center problem! Cant sync!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Exclamation Game center problem! Cant sync!!

I needed my Good account to play on my other IOS device please help to transfer or whatever you do to solve this.. cause i cannot seems to sync with the other device which have the level 1 account now. below are the details

I need to run the Level 46 account on both my iphones, please help, tried many time to start play with game center but still wont load the level 46 account.

Both also using same Game Center account : swatchguard

GOOD Account
    Device : Iphone 6 +
    IOS version : IOS 8.1.2
    Account ID : 6638950
    Server : 46 Bulwak
    Game name : DerrickL
    Level : 46

Unwanted Account
    Device : Iphone 4
    IOS version : IOS 5.1.1
    Account ID : 8091950
    Game name : Pol1122
    Level : 1

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchguard View Post
    I needed my Good account to play on my other IOS device please help to transfer or whatever you do to solve this.. cause i cannot seems to sync with the other device which have the level 1 account now. below are the details

I need to run the Level 46 account on both my iphones, please help, tried many time to start play with game center but still wont load the level 46 account.

Both also using same Game Center account : swatchguard

GOOD Account
    Device : Iphone 6 +
    IOS version : IOS 8.1.2
    Account ID : 6638950
    Game name : DerrickL
    Level : 46

Unwanted Account
    Device : Iphone 4
    IOS version : IOS 5.1.1
    Account ID : 8091950
    Game name : Pol1122
    Level : 1
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please restore your phone to delete the login information of your lv.1 account. And please remember to login game center first before installing and running the game again on your iPhone 4. And you will be able to play your game progress on both device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please restore your phone to delete the login information of your lv.1 account. And please remember to login game center first before installing and running the game again on your iPhone 4. And you will be able to play your game progress on both device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,

what do you mean by resore my phone??? you mean restore the IOS? then i had to be forced to upgrade to IOS 6 which is super laggy for Iphone 4, i maintain the IOS5.1.1 for a reason, and the game support the ios 5.1.1 also right?

whats the problem actually here?

Dear Betty,

what do you mean by resore my phone??? you mean restore the IOS? then i had to be forced to upgrade to IOS 6 which is super laggy for Iphone 4, i maintain the IOS5.1.1 for a reason, and the game support the ios 5.1.1 also right?

Not necessarily update your IOS. Just reformat your phone, then, login the game center you want to use before downloading and installing heroes charge.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubiness View Post
    Not necessarily update your IOS. Just reformat your phone, then, login the game center you want to use before downloading and installing heroes charge.
    how to "reformat" without upgrading my IOS 5.1.1 to newer version? care to elaborate? thanks

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Neph's Avatar
    how to "reformat" without upgrading my IOS 5.1.1 to newer version? care to elaborate? thanks
    Yup me too, I am wondering how to do it.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Betty,

Dear Leader
    We don't support iOS 5.1.1 yet. Because we are using the APIs provided and supported by newer version system and development tools. So I don't think we can solve the problem in the near future. Really sorry about that.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We don't support iOS 5.1.1 yet. Because we are using the APIs provided and supported by newer version system and development tools. So I don't think we can solve the problem in the near future. Really sorry about that.

Best Regards
    Betty
    So thats why and what actually happenning... you dont support IOS 5! but your game does!