Thread: Link Device

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Link Device

Server:14 Depths Voice

Character Name: IndoU_Sinting

Account ID: 2676645

Device(optional): Iphone 4s

Estimate Time of Problem:1 day

Problem Detail: i have linked device from my old device (iphone 4s) to my tab (android) and it succes. but i want to transfer my account to my new device again (android) but cant cause i read information is arleady linked you can only link once. i try to log in with my google + the problem is my new device already have account too lvl 56 n cant rewrite new account. i try to change with my old account but not work that still lvl 56 account. how can i change that account. n how can i unlink the device before cause 2 old device i wan to sell it. please give me solution. thnx b4

please unlinked my device i want to erase my account in old device iphone 4s n tab(android) and i just want my account in my new device (android) just in one device. help me.(fyi in my new device already have account lvl 56 n i want to change it to my old account)

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shinting11 View Post
    Server:14 Depths Voice

Character Name: IndoU_Sinting

Account ID: 2676645

Device(optional): Iphone 4s

Estimate Time of Problem:1 day

Problem Detail: i have linked device from my old device (iphone 4s) to my tab (android) and it succes. but i want to transfer my account to my new device again (android) but cant cause i read information is arleady linked you can only link once. i try to log in with my google + the problem is my new device already have account too lvl 56 n cant rewrite new account. i try to change with my old account but not work that still lvl 56 account. how can i change that account. n how can i unlink the device before cause 2 old device i wan to sell it. please give me solution. thnx b4

Dear Leader
    Please try login your Google+ account on your new device and see if it works. If you already see a level 1 account on your new device. Please try restore your phone and try again but remember to login your Google+ first before installing the game. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Betty i need your help my account before sync with game center with email vicky_perdana_putra@yahoo.com and also linked with email g+ dianpradinae@gmail.com now i want to change all of them emai to arifrizqiprakosa@gmail.com . Can you help re link my new email n drop other or old email?because i want change my old device ios to android and my old G+ is my wife email n she mad i use her email.

Hai betty can you help me?

Betty i need your help my account before sync with game center with email vicky_perdana_putra@yahoo.com and also linked with email g+ dianpradinae@gmail.com now i want to change all of them emai to arifrizqiprakosa@gmail.com . Can you help re link my new email n drop other or old email?because i want change my old device ios to android and my old G+ is my wife email n she mad i use her email.

Dear Leader
    We have no email information in our database, Google and iTunes won't give third parties any email addresses for security purpose. Please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the follow information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.

Old Account ID(Or Character/Server):

New Account ID(Old Server):

Best Regards
    Betty

Banned Contributor Level 4

theard

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Dear Leader
    We have no email information in our database, Google and iTunes won't give third parties any email addresses for security purpose. Please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the follow information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    can you replay on my theard pls ..... im waiting already too long to my acc come back :/ i cant wait anymore QQ

Old account : IndoU_OsaR9 no id : 2676645 (server 14 Depth Voice)
    New account : Core2Xtreme account id : 8543415 (server 14 depths voice)
    Thx betty
    Last edited by shinting11; 12-30-2014 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Change

Old account : IndoU_OsaR9 no id : 2676645 (server 14 Depth Voice)
    New account : Core2Xtreme account id : 8543415 (server 14 depths voice)
    Thx betty
    Dear Leader
    Please try use the "Link a Device" feature to link your account to your new device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hello Betty,

I too have switched devices. Previously linked two devices together and now have a new phone. Here are my details below. If it is possible, do help me to link my old account to my new. Thank you very much!

Old account:
    ID: 4623672
    server: 31, Kron

New account:
    ID: 14545163
    server: 96, Eva

Dear Leader,
    Thanks for your reply. Technician has already linked to the account 110287559704777060835.

Best Regards,
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 03-08-2015 at 07:30 AM.

Hello Betty,

I have one main account

Character name: ChechInnO
    server 41: Kelos
    Acc ID: 5867404

I create a new one on the same server on the device that i wanna play from now on:

Character name : InnnO
    server 41: Kelos
    Acc ID: 16431563

Can you please move the data of my main acc to the new one.

Thanks

Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Yay awesome ... thanks so much !!!

New Comers
    How do I unlink an apple device