Thread: Raiding Alchemist Caves

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Raiding Alchemist Caves

Hi all,

I've raided some Alchemist Caves and pickup that potion thing but I don't really get any exp items. What is going on?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    those are salves

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    What do they give?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    just gonna hijacked a while

so normally cave those dig 10 hour...in gold...decent amount is around 10-30K...amount which ppl will attack...

how about exp cave?

whats the decent amount which is worth attacking?...those 10 hours one especially...I so far seen all less than 10 pots

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    Lets say no one attacks you for 10 hrs (unlikely) , 4/hr of salves is ...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You get the xp Salves that give +300 xp, so Kind of a big letdown, seeing that the New hamburger gives +7500 ;(

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Wow, you seem like a very nice and calm Person.
    Thanks for your awesome and constructive reply.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by exemende View Post
    Kind of a big letdown, New hamburger;(
    Hahahaha calm down nomies-sama :x

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I agree with him,everything new is just constantly moaned about,we need more exp and ye got it and yet winge winge winge,seriously find another game to cry about cause this is becoming annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    An all too big portion of this forums total posts are pure whining and crying about things that really are not even worth mentioning.

10 hour caves are never worth it, leaving too much time to get plundered. 1 hour caves take too much managing. 3 hour cave hits the sweet spot, at least for me.

For a team with ~22k team power (give or take since it is measured in salves which rounds up/down) you are given 4 salves per hour. When alchemist caves isn't as new as it is now very few will plunder a 3 hour cave since you just don't get enough reward for the bread. That means for a very low vip user with only 2 caves that's a very stable income of 8 salves per hour (10 per hour if you use 1 hour caves). That's 192 salves in a day which is the same as 38,4 cheeses.

Now imagine you are vip 5 and get 4 caves. The additional 2 won't have 22k power teams unless you are a veteran player but even with shit teams around 10k power you will still get 3 salves per hour from a 3 hour cave.

So, for vip 5 with 2 average teams and 2 shit teams you will be given a stable income of 336 salves a day which is 67 cheese.

Do you see that? 67 fucking cheese a day pretty much guaranteed (you might still get plundered for 1-3 salves but that's really low chance during a 3 hour cave)

Now let's talk about plundering. On average I plunder 15-20k gold from 10 hour caves. Seeing a 10k gold plunder and seeing 30k gold left in my own cave is common, meaning they stole 10k out of 40k. Roughly speaking. So let's base it on 25% plunder rate. A 10 hour alchemy cave with an average team (~22k power) can yield around 40 salves but let's say you stumble across it when it's at 75% capacity i.e 30 salves. So you steal 7 salves.

In 24 hours you can regenerate 72 bread and 20 from daily reset meaning you can, roughly speaking, plunder 322 salves which is 64 cheese.

Conclusion:
    Are you seriously telling me 131 cheese per day, give or take, is a disappointment or were you ignorant enough to open your mouth before thinking?
    Don't bother mate these people have no idea how stuff work,if it's not instantly in the stock then they complain.I remember when booty first came out and everyone was instantly saying how shit it was when I was making an extra 300-500k gold a day as well as about 100 gems,I honestly could not believe people complained it wasn't enough morons

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    An all too big portion of this forums total posts are pure whining and crying about things that really are not even worth mentioning.

10 hour caves are never worth it, leaving too much time to get plundered. 1 hour caves take too much managing. 3 hour cave hits the sweet spot, at least for me.

For a team with ~22k team power (give or take since it is measured in salves which rounds up/down) you are given 4 salves per hour. When alchemist caves isn't as new as it is now very few will plunder a 3 hour cave since you just don't get enough reward for the bread. That means for a very low vip user with only 2 caves that's a very stable income of 8 salves per hour (10 per hour if you use 1 hour caves). That's 192 salves in a day which is the same as 38,4 cheeses.

Now imagine you are vip 5 and get 4 caves. The additional 2 won't have 22k power teams unless you are a veteran player but even with shit teams around 10k power you will still get 3 salves per hour from a 3 hour cave.

So, for vip 5 with 2 average teams and 2 shit teams you will be given a stable income of 336 salves a day which is 67 cheese.

Do you see that? 67 fucking cheese a day pretty much guaranteed (you might still get plundered for 1-3 salves but that's really low chance during a 3 hour cave)

Now let's talk about plundering. On average I plunder 15-20k gold from 10 hour caves. Seeing a 10k gold plunder and seeing 30k gold left in my own cave is common, meaning they stole 10k out of 40k. Roughly speaking. So let's base it on 25% plunder rate. A 10 hour alchemy cave with an average team (~22k power) can yield around 40 salves but let's say you stumble across it when it's at 75% capacity i.e 30 salves. So you steal 7 salves.

In 24 hours you can regenerate 72 bread and 20 from daily reset meaning you can, roughly speaking, plunder 322 salves which is 64 cheese.

Conclusion:
    Are you seriously telling me 131 cheese per day, give or take, is a disappointment or were you ignorant enough to open your mouth before thinking?
    Don't bother mate these people have no idea how stuff work,if it's not instantly in the stock then they complain.I remember when booty first came out and everyone was instantly saying how shit it was when I was making an extra 300-500k gold a day as well as about 100 gems,I honestly could not believe people complained it wasn't enough morons,I've never seen a phone game give as much to free players as this one