Thread: What can I expect as a VIP 5?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

What can I expect as a VIP 5?

Hey. So I've been playing for 3 days now and I would like to think that I got a tiny bit of knowledge of how things going and I wanna ask the more experienced players. What can I expect as a VIP 5 in terms of competition (ie.: arena, guild raids...)? I managed to stay in top <200 in arena for the past 2 days and would like to know if I'll be able to do so for a couple more days until I get my Old Curse which would boost my team's power a lot as I heard. I'm level 37 atm, the highest ranked guy is 42 and I'm falling behind by a lot each day cause I can only buy stamina 4 times a day and that won't be possible for more than a week or so cause I only have 1.2k gems atm. Unfortunately I wasn't lucky with the two 10x gold chests I opened: Savage One, Psychic Sword, Psychopath, Warrior Monk, Rifleman and Tusked Storm. I was lucky with the very first gold chest which gave me Succubus but after that my luck was gone.

I don't regret spending money on the game at all, I think it's a really fun and addictive game but I always hated p2w games and this is a prime example of those (it's only p2w if you wanna stay competitive and with my gaming background I enter every game with the same competitive mind). I'll enjoy the game as a VIP 5 only I'm pretty sure but I would have loved to get Deathknight and/or Death Mage from gold chests.

Once I get Old Curse from arena and the situation is that I can't maintain top 200 I'll just stop spending more than 100 gems a day for stamina (meaning I'm out of competing basically) and save them up for 10x gold chests.

Basically I just wanna know how I'll end up ranking in arena in the long term and how much I'm gonna fall behind the top players (top spenders I should call them) in the comming weeks/months.

Thanks for answering and happy holidays to everyone!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    All i can say to u is that:
    Im vip0 on server 41, i started 3 days late and now im lvl 56 and best lvl in the server is 66.
    I was able to get to rank 58 as highest rank and most of the time maintain rank 80-100.
    The idea is like that- you shouldn't care about your arena rank till 90 min before the rewards then you should start fight people and search for long time till you find the right people. That way i can beat even 3-4 lvls higher than me.
    Merry chrismes.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 tdhoang89@yahoo.com's Avatar
    my advice is trying to get to vip 6 because it is really worth it. Vip 6 gives u extra 50% guild coin everyday.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    If you want to stay on the higher ranks you need to buy more than 2 stamina recharges.

The longer the server goes on the bigger the gap will get.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    You're gonna want to have to stay ahead of everyones levels if you want to keep your rank :x (worked for me)
    100gems/day + midas once(10 gems) is probably the best you can do if youre holding out gems;

Your daily gems++ look like this once booty cave is available (Lvl 42?)

120/ day (monthly vip card)
    40/ 10hrs (4 booty caves at vip 5)
    90-100/ day (if you maintain arena rank 50-200)

You'll have atleast 200ish to keep :x

Quick tip, max out reset stamina once you're near promotion/transition level, blue+2~purple / purple~purple+1. I keep my arena rank at 30~70 by doing this. Usually its just 110gems / day then come transition levels I flat out reset stamina til it stops asking me for 100gems. Keeping up with people at vip 11+ is another story

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    VIP 5 here. Always top 50, top 10 at 9 pm most of the time so if you play the game right, low/mid VIP can be competitive too. Good resources allocation is key. Try to focus on end game heroes too since it's the only stage where you can compete with high VIP fair and square. ( no lvl/gears diff only strategy)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    This:

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    This:

Well gratz. I've only been playing for 4 days now, it looks to me as if you had to play a year or so to get to that level

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetieskid View Post
    Well gratz. I've only been playing for 4 days now, it looks to me as if you had to play a year or so to get to that level
    Around 2 months to get to 80 actually. If u hold top 1 for 20 days and spend nothing on gems, you will get that amount.

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Around 2 months to get to 80 actually. If u hold top 1 for 20 days and spend nothing on gems, you will get that amount.
    Wait you can get 80 in 2 months? How many times do I have to buy stamina for that?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    Tell me your plans on that 21k gems LOL :x

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetieskid View Post
    Wait you can get 80 in 2 months? How many times do I have to buy stamina for that?
    Buy to the max (6 times) if possible. Consider your arena income first b4 buying. I get 250 from reward + 120 from monthly card + ~100 from cave so 470 in total. 6 times purchase is 500 gems + elites reset = 560 so I lose out 100 per day. But I had around 4000 gems from ranking up to start with so it last for a while.

I have been watching a lot of youtube videos, especially Volt Riptide's videos and in one of his early videos where he was just around lvl 56 or so I saw a non VIP guy having better arena rank than him. This got me thinking since I'm playing on a server that's been up for not even a week, do people usually leave the game after a while or fall behind because they - for instance - don't log in as much as non VIP users or smaller VIP users? Is it a tendency? Can even non VIP users get into top 200 in arena for example after a month cause of others leaving or not being as active? I am seriously gonna log in as much as possible, doing everything daily since it's an android game I can play whenever. It's just hard to believe that someone actually would leave the game after spending hundreds of $. Well rich people can do that Someone on my "new" server already has a 5* Cloud Walker, doesn't that require a lot of ( I mean a LOT) real money investment since it's from that high VIP shop? Crazy, wish I had that much money to spend, I probably would if I could cause I'm enjoying the game