Thread: After a month this is what I'm doing. Comments helpful!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

After a month this is what I'm doing. Comments helpful!

I just started a month or so ago my team level is 54. Iíve spent some money to get a lot of heroes and the ability to get more gold and benefits in the game. Iím VIP 10 with no plans on going to 11. I just really wanted the second crusade reset at VIP 10. Iíve been lurking on the forums for a little while, but this is my first post. I thought Iíd post what Iím doing with my heroes and who Iím focusing on after playing with them this first month, and see what you guys think. I just play for fun, but I obviously I like to do well in Arena, Crusade, Guild Wars, etcÖ to get the most rewards that I can.

Heroes that I have, love and keep skills maxed:
    Deathknight lvl 54 *** Purple
    Death Mage lvl 54 ** Purple+1
    Shadowleaf lvl 54 ** Purple
    Mystic lvl 54 ** Blue+2
    Chaplin lvl 54 ** Purple
    War Chief lvl 54 ** Purple
    Rifleman lvl 53 *** Purple

Heroes that I have, loved, but they are starting to lose their luster so they are falling behind:
    Commando lvl 52 *** Purple
    Tusked Storm lvl 48 ** Blue+2
    Depth's Voice lvl 50 ** Blue+2
    Vanguard Warrior lvl 53 *** Purple
    Wind Master lvl 54 **** Purple - I think I'm finished leveling him
    Soulhunter lvl 52 *** Blue+2 - I think I'm finished leveling him. Too bad as I like his abilities.

Heroes that I have and trying to level up to max, but itís hard with limited resources (skills are way behind level):
    Shallows Keeper lvl 50 ** Blue+2
    Pyschopath lvl 43 * Blue+2
    Warrior Monk lvl 44 *** Blue+2
    Shadow Shaman lvl 43 ** Blue+2 (this one is at the bottom of my priorities)

Heroes that I have with no plans to level up anymore (used in caves as I need four groups):
    Arcane Sapper lvl 48 ** Blue+2
    Lightning Master lvl 49 ** Purple
    Emberstar lvl 42 ** Blue+2
    Cleric lvl 46 * Blue+2
    Admiral * Blue+2
    Master Mage lvl 42 *** Blue+2
    Sniper lvl 35 * Blue
    Mountain lvl 35 ** Blue

Heroes I'm trying to get (top two should be today):
    Machinist 9/10
    Old Curse 25/30
    Lunar Guardian 47/80

Heroes I'm intentionally skipping on that people like (just not enough resources):
    Succubus
    Silencer
    Drunkenmaster
    Ice Mage

And the other heroes not mentioned I have no interest in, or are VIP 11 heroes.

I farm Mystic and Commando every day, and Rifleman every other day in Crusades; Lunar Guardian every day in Guild, and Old Curse every other day in Arena (wish I could get more coins in arena).

Now even with the reduced toughness in Campaign I still have a semi-tough time with it (a magic team with higher level and Old Curse are tough for me), but I am still able to do 15/15 twice. And in Arena I'm at 435 or so right now, and that's my highest rank. Also I've come in second but no highest damage single output in Guild Wars yet. So I'm doing good so far, but obviously I'm not dominating. So Iíd like peopleís take on what Iím doing, or any info and tidbits. All comments would be helpful. Thanks!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Merry Christmas first of all!

I just started the game 3 days ago, I'm VIP 5. How many times did you buy stamina every day? I just wanna know how long it takes to get to higher levels like 50-60, maybe would like to know how long it takes to get to max lvl.
    Gratz on your collection btw! I opened two times the 10x gold chests but only got: Savage One, Psychic Sword, Psychopath, Tusked Storm, Rifleman and Warrior Monk. Both times I was hoping for Death Mage and Deathknight Wish I had more money to spend on the game but oh well

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Deathknight lvl 54 *** Purple (skip him if you don't care about grand arena)
    Death Mage lvl 54 ** Purple+1
    Shadowleaf lvl 54 ** Purple
    Mystic lvl 54 ** Blue+2
    Chaplin lvl 54 ** Purple
    War Chief lvl 54 ** Purple
    Rifleman lvl 53 *** Purple (keep him up to date if you don't want to fall behind in raids)
    Commando lvl 52 *** Purple (keep her maxed)

keep him up to date as he become almost required at level 73+
    Arcane Sapper lvl 48 ** Blue+2

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Thanks so far everyone. shallows Keeper I am starting to think I'm wasting m time with. Vanguard too bad he stinks, I wanted him to be a replacement for the Arcane Sapper. And Rifleman is a fun pick. I know he doesn't get high ranks, but he really rips into tanks with his second skill. And back to AS, it's tough to keep him leveled and farmed because right now he gets killed to ueasily. I know he'll be good later, but it's tough

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Leveling AS and farming his soulstones doesn't mean that you have to use him right now
    You farm and level him for later.