Thread: Merry christmas

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Talking Merry christmas

Well as stated i wish ya'll a Merry Christmas

I finally have OC and DM among many problem now is gold and exp no matter how many times inraid on elite it is difficullt to keep all heroes or even twenty of them on purple and high lvl
    Wish there were opportunities to buy gold of the merchants i know i can use gems ie midas buy these mithrills and such for different coins too bad exp cheese is so expensive i wish Ucool could make expcheese and such cheaper to buy.

Anyways merry christmas

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    dont lvl up 20 heroes my friend... it will just get u stuck...
    u should lvl 10-12 heroes, as it will get harder and harder as u go on and lvl up...

as for gold, u shouldnt have a problem if u can clear crusade 15/15 daily... if u havnt unlocked crusade yet, dont worry... gold is a problem at start but wont bother u later on...

the big issue is exp, again, dont lvl up all ur heroes... its really important to plan ahead so u wont get stuck at higher lvl with low lvl heroes

and marry christmas

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Merry Christmas, my friend!

Most of us have the Pokemon Syndrome at this game where we want to have all heroes and have them at the same level. Haha I had this also at the start of my playing but HC is designed to be a long term game with all of its limitation (Energy, EXP, Soul Stones) so I suggest you focus first on around 6-10 heroes specializing in all areas (Arena, Raid, Crusade, Booty Cave) you like. Realizing this earlier will give you a much better understanding of the game. Hang in there and give HC around 1-4 hours everyday and we'll definitely catch 'em all!

Happy Holidays!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Lokium's Avatar
    Merry Christmas everyone.

May Santa bring you luck in the game

Lokium

PS: I wish there were a Santa merchant on the 25th. A hero like Psychopath with a white beard. And he'd go: "Oh, oh, oh, take those free cheeses and soulstones"...

... I should stop doing drugs.
    Aidez-nous Ó traduire Heroes Charge en franšais! Si vous voyez une faute dans le jeu, signalez-la ici: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?14982-Regarding-translation-issue-in-French!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    12-13 heroes are the best way to keep it up, 2 strong GA teams and 2-3 support for Crusade/Raids like DK Chap DM Rifle (and you even can include all this guys excluding Chap to your GA teams) so it can be 11 heroes, and dont go full crazy on some heroes that you want so badly to get, all the stamina, resources to lvl up and upgrade skills are such a waste, just focus on your current heroes and upgrade them as much as you can and u will have succes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Merry Christmas to everyone as well. Wish that all your dream will come true in the upcoming year.

I guess I am too late to say merry christmas here, lol. But I'd like to share a pleasant gift. You can use my idea at any holiday you like and please your friends and family. Just believe me, guys, this chocolate is one of the most delicious I've ever eaten. There are many flavor options. And I recommend you to choose what you want to try.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    H.P. ^O^

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hi friends, if anyone here is interested in investing in forex trading to have a nice income apart from your regular job, I'd recommend you to check this option called FXGiants, at their website https://www.fxgiants.com/fxg/ you can find the best market prices available so you can receive excellent trading conditions.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Chocolates can be a really wonderful present for this party!

I really like Christmas's and currently got prepared various different presents. I am currently checking https://chocolateandlove.com/product...te-with-orange where are a lot of various chocolate pieces. I think that chocolate can bring happiness and it is really tasty to drink it with tea. Chocolate cupcakes are my favorite. I buy chocolate right there and make cupcakes with only the best ingredients and it is a really good option for me. I am really glad that such a chocolate are affordable and you can buy it for your family and lovely people.