Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just My 15/15 Experience at Crusade

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Cool Just My 15/15 Experience at Crusade

Hello first of all I am sorry about my english grammer mistakes.

I will share my daily crusade rotation which I did 15/15 clear 15 day in a row with 1 PARTY.

Im at 8. server and 80 Level my best arena rank is 1#.

So Lets Start.

1- I am starting with __ War Chief - Old Curse - Commando - Leaves Shadow - Luna at 1/15 ( This is just for Old Curse ultimate fulled) (Don't use any Skill)
    2- Continue with __ War Chief - Old Curse - Scubbus - Commando - Mystic 2/15 (This is for Full your main party's ultimates) (Just use commando and OC Skill)
    3- Continue with __ Death Knight - Old Curse - Scubbus - Commando - Mystic 3/15 ( This is for safely full your DK's ultimate) (Use all SKİLLS NUKEE!!!!!)
    4- Continue with __ Death Knight - Old Curse - Scubbus - Chaplain - Mystic 4/15 (This is for safely full your Chaplain's ultimate) (Use all SKİLLS NUKEE!!!!!)
    5- After this 4 step everything is easy as hell. Just Use this team. Death Knight - Old Curse - Scubbus - Command - Mystic. Tactic is that enter the arena nuke your all your SKİLLS! and watch them burn. When your team members healt is low. Change your Chaplain with commando and heal them all. After that continue with commando.

Thats all You will be able to clean crusade 15/15 in 10 minute max.

At least it works for me for 15 day in a row.

I hope it will be useful. Ty for your attention.

Good game and have fun

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dunno how things change at level 80, but I'm level 76 and been using this team for 10 levels now and cleared 15/15 without losing one team member since than. I use:

DK - OC - Lunar - Chaplain - Mystic

Just use all ults at the start and use Chaplain everytime its needed. Don't need to change a single Hero.

Unhappy Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by dddtg View Post
    Dunno how things change at level 80, but I'm level 76 and been using this team for 10 levels now and cleared 15/15 without losing one team member since than. I use:

Just use all ults at the start and use Chaplain everytime its needed. Don't need to change a single Hero.
    Yeah it is pretty similar team but at 80 level crusade a bit hard after 9/15 level. You will face with 80 level 30k + power teams after 9/15 and only Mystic ulti wont be enough to kill them all.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by dddtg View Post

Get out of here
    If this team cleans crusade in the world i am every day without help of other heroes i quit this game. The only way this will work is if you are highest level on your server.
    Lunar pffft

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Playing on server 27, there are like 20 level 80s. I don't even charge up any other heroes anymore since this Combo just wins all the time. Maybe on Older servers with more people its tougher. I don't think I ever fought a level 80 in crusade tho.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by RuLLeT View Post
    Hello first of all I am sorry about my english grammer mistakes.

I will share my daily crusade rotation which I did 15/15 clear 15 day in a row with 1 PARTY.

Im at 8. server and 80 Level my best arena rank is 1#.

So Lets Start.

1- I am starting with __ War Chief - Old Curse - Commando - Leaves Shadow - Luna at 1/15 ( This is just for Old Curse ultimate fulled) (Don't use any Skill)
    2- Continue with __ War Chief - Old Curse - Scubbus - Commando - Mystic 2/15 (This is for Full your main party's ultimates) (Just use commando and OC Skill)
    3- Continue with __ Death Knight - Old Curse - Scubbus - Commando - Mystic 3/15 ( This is for safely full your DK's ultimate) (Use all SKİLLS NUKEE!!!!!)
    4- Continue with __ Death Knight - Old Curse - Scubbus - Chaplain - Mystic 4/15 (This is for safely full your Chaplain's ultimate) (Use all SKİLLS NUKEE!!!!!)
    5- After this 4 step everything is easy as hell. Just Use this team. Death Knight - Old Curse - Scubbus - Command - Mystic. Tactic is that enter the arena nuke your all your SKİLLS! and watch them burn. When your team members healt is low. Change your Chaplain with commando and heal them all. After that continue with commando.

Thats all You will be able to clean crusade 15/15 in 10 minute max.

At least it works for me for 15 day in a row.

I hope it will be useful. Ty for your attention.

Good game and have fun
    1 PARTY? that looks like 4 different parties to me.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    So complicated, simply use [DK/OC/Com/Chaplain/Mystic] from stage 1 to 15. I could have many combinations (still 1 team/Crusade) with core team [DK/Com/Chaplain] but I prefer [OC/Mystic].

Im lvl80 on server 4 chaplain

And i only use dk, wm, fm, chap and comm. In the first 5 stages i charge other heroes ultibars (just for extra power late) but in the end i dont even need them.

Smile Yeah but

Quote Originally Posted by wfthong View Post
    1 PARTY? that looks like 4 different parties to me.
    As you can see at first 3 stage combinations just for full your main team's energys safely but if you want you can just DK / Old Curse / Scubbus / Commando Mystic but your dk can die while trying to full him's energy. It is up to you mate I just share my experience not saying USE IT it is awesome

Smile ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lokko View Post
    Im lvl80 on server 4 chaplain

And i only use dk, wm, fm, chap and comm. In the first 5 stages i charge other heroes ultibars (just for extra power late) but in the end i dont even need them.
    Yeah saving oter heroes ultis is necesary. If shit happens you can use 1 party more and you can safely 15/15 again ty for your opinion

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    For the 1st two fights I use 5 different chars each, so that I have 10 either ready or almost ready to use ultimates. Then I put in Death knight, Bear warrior, commando, shadow leaf and chaplain. At vip10 I'm completely clearing level crusade twice every day.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    Keep it simple and easy, all you need is 5 heroes and MAYBE Chaplain if you fuck up timing your ults.

Death Mage + Old Curse + Frost Mage + Commando + Mystic

No need all this nonsense with retreating and charging energy of backup heroes.
    i dont know how you do this ,
    but im lvl 55 with oc*3 frost*2 commando*4 mystic*3
    and DM*2 hired.

and i must use chaplain sometimes.
    cuz the WC revive just wreak my OC

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by avivpaz75 View Post
    i dont know how you do this ,
    but im lvl 55 with oc*3 frost*2 commando*4 mystic*3
    and DM*2 hired.

and i must use chaplain sometimes.
    cuz the WC revive just wreak my OC
    At the start, wait for the enemy commando to fire her arrow and then use DM ulti while the arrow is in the air. DM ulti goes off and Commando arrow hits DM after. Then use FM/OC Ultis and stomp. This trick solves almost all problems, as it allows you to use both DM and OC Ultis at start of fight.

I did 7 15/15s in a row (I think they actually fixed matchmaking) with - DK, Ember, Wind Master, Commando and Chap which I switched for Shadowleaf if not needed. I got OC last night so I'll be leveling his skills today and swapping him tmrw for Ember which imo will make things only better (as Ember is squishy and can die to a hard AoE comp). I really dislike the mystics ult damage and heavily wonder if it will ever go up to a respectable amount, considering he actually misses 2 AAs while max charging it.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pencheff View Post
    I did 7 15/15s in a row (I think they actually fixed matchmaking) with - DK, Ember, Wind Master, Commando and Chap which I switched for Shadowleaf if not needed. I got OC last night so I'll be leveling his skills today and swapping him tmrw for Ember which imo will make things only better (as Ember is squishy and can die to a hard AoE comp). I really dislike the mystics ult damage and heavily wonder if it will ever go up to a respectable amount, considering he actually misses 2 AAs while max charging it.
    I don't dispute that Crusade can be beaten with a DK team. I used to do it back in the day. After they made Crusade easier, it should be even more consistent. That being said, doing Crusade with a DK is work. Doing crusade with a Death Mage is easy, an absolute cakewalk. It's also fast, it takes less than half the time.