Thread: Game Player Ridiculous

Game Player Ridiculous

It was bad enough wizards were over powering now Sparty is as well.
    In many matches some players don't use more than 5 wizards as Sparty destroies a city.
    2 things can be done to change this:

1. lower match / map hit play timer back to 2 minutes
    2. lower Sparty"s powers

The combination of 3 minutes and Sparties powers have begun to make this game boring even more than it was.

Thank you Evony but this player will be one that will not continue playing when you go live without fixing this issue.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jet7477_1935891 View Post
    It was bad enough wizards were over powering now Sparty is as well.
    In many matches some players don't use more than 5 wizards as Sparty destroies a city.
    2 things can be done to change this:

1. lower match / map hit play timer back to 2 minutes
    2. lower Sparty"s powers

The combination of 3 minutes and Sparties powers have begun to make this game boring even more than it was.

Thank you Evony but this player will be one that will not continue playing when you go live without fixing this issue.
    Hi jet7477,

We are aware of this issue. Our original purpose of the special designing is based on wizard is too expensive to be made, and it deserves a better attributes. And Spartacus is worth of such a great power in consideration a historical hero. However, we are open to any suggestions; therefore, we will discuss this carefully to see if we can make adjustment accordingly.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I think they gave us all Sparty to test him out ..when game goes live Sparty will cost 2500 honor to get....anyone who reaches 2500 deserves an awesome general ...Not many will have him at first or even after being in game for a while. If we are to test him then leave him alone...Most people love him so far...Levels fairly fast his spell are wicked

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I agree with blueslady. This is a BETA version of the game. We all need to remember that we are here volunteering our time to TEST the game, so that crucial bugs, server loads, game mechanics and algorithms, etc. can be tracked and evaluated before the general public gets the game. This is not, and was not ever meant to be, the deployed version of the game, and it may likely change considerably before the game is released. Heroes, classes, rewards, etc., will all be slightly different when the game goes live. We are play testers, that is all. Please stop feeling like "Evony has to fix this or I won't play anymore" ... that isn't productive to turning this into a really fun and awesome game when it comes out some day in the future. It is our positive feedback and constructive criticism that will help the developers fine tune the game, not gripes and complaints.

yep....blueslady and cap's comments are where my thoughts are....

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Hi jet7477,

We are aware of this issue. Our original purpose of the special designing is based on wizard is too expensive to be made, and it deserves a better attributes. And Spartacus is worth of such a great power in consideration a historical hero. However, we are open to any suggestions; therefore, we will discuss this carefully to see if we can make adjustment accordingly.
    I realize this is a beta but with so many players that have taken advantage of multiple builders, and other glitches their already way ahead.
    all i was saying is Sparty is to overpowering in the end he does deserve the powers but not at the begining.
    Possibly releasing powers at different hero levels instead of right from the begining would change things, also maybe adding powers to Achilles to offset Sparty's offensive power in a future upgrade would help. After all the other heroes don't have powers other then Beowulf, and Maximus and theirs seem to be in proportion of the game play.
    I also realize that we are trial and error testers. All i'm saying is to try and keep the playing field even, with Sparty's powers now a level 30 player can beat a level 50 player with no skill required. At least with a lower power level some skill in troop placements and types would be involved. As it is now all a player has to do is sit for nearly 2 minutes and use Sparty's powers to destroy a players weapons and then release a few wizzards and battle over. no skill even luck isn't involved.

All in all i think in the end the game will be a great game to play when things are finished. Keep up the great work Evony devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Hi jet7477,

This is not really Evony though, so the "historical hero" shit is pretty much irrelevant..You can't take aspects of one shitty game and throw it into another shittier game and think it's OK..Just no.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jet7477_1935891 View Post
    I realize this is a beta but with so many players that have taken advantage of multiple builders, and other glitches their already way ahead.
    all i was saying is Sparty is to overpowering in the end he does deserve the powers but not at the begining.
    Possibly releasing powers at different hero levels instead of right from the begining would change things, also maybe adding powers to Achilles to offset Sparty's offensive power in a future upgrade would help. After all the other heroes don't have powers other then Beowulf, and Maximus and theirs seem to be in proportion of the game play.
    I also realize that we are trial and error testers. All i'm saying is to try and keep the playing field even, with Sparty's powers now a level 30 player can beat a level 50 player with no skill required. At least with a lower power level some skill in troop placements and types would be involved. As it is now all a player has to do is sit for nearly 2 minutes and use Sparty's powers to destroy a players weapons and then release a few wizzards and battle over. no skill even luck isn't involved.

All in all i think in the end the game will be a great game to play when things are finished. Keep up the great work Evony devs.

umm yeah what a contradiction, u say level the playing field then complain that a lvl 30 can beat a lvl 50.. wtf do u want!?!?! lol

by the time players get spartacus when this goes live. They will sure have the defences and ability to hold off attacks from other players with this general. It takes time to level up the generals. Maybe making the spells for spartacus cost more in credits? But giving achilles powers would help a lot atm. Altho saying that the general AI in defence is still terrible anyway. Just imagine when any glitches are sorted,who will really have the resources to use 50 wizzards at a time? Even with spartacus spells...if they cdnt use full waves of elephants and wizzards,most defences would fare a lot better. But i do believe battles should be reduced to 3 minutes.