Thread: Doh! (Mistake with Chaplain)

Doh! (Mistake with Chaplain)

I had just received my 50th SS for Chaplain and went to evolve her to 3 stars, but I accidentally clicked promote (to purple+1) by mistake! Goodbye +30% healing. **Sniff** Have any of you made similar mistakes?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Was not aware, ty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I've also done this. I'd be surprised if most people haven't. The scroll arrow is close to the promote key and I accidentally promoted a character while scrolling through characters once.

On a good note the 30% healing is absorbed into chaplains stats so you only lost the bonus enchantment healing assuming you had the pendant enchanted. What you lost in healing is actually pretty minor (i think it's 2% per enchantment star) and you gain some survivability from the promotion so it's not a total loss!

Quote Originally Posted by Karnifex View Post
    On a good note the 30% healing is absorbed into chaplains stats
    Oh that's good to know, for some reason I was thinking the healing wouldn't get absorbed, thanks for the info!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Can confirm this - since I saw people crying on forums I compared stats when upgrading to B+2 - the item stat healing was absorbed, the enchantment naturally was reverted and I got some dust Because of this I don't agree with another common understanding of not enchanting before purple. I have enough scrap items and dust from various sources that I can afford to at least enchant my most powerful item on that respective hero.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Damoney View Post
    I had just received my 50th SS for Chaplain and went to evolve her to 3 stars, but I accidentally clicked promote (to purple+1) by mistake! Goodbye +30% healing. **Sniff** Have any of you made similar mistakes?
    Fairly new here:
    Heros gain more stats depending on how u evo/promote them? From reading this my understanding is that if u promote a 4 star and a 2star the 4star will have more power/stats/be stronger? Am i correct? Didnt know anything made a difference and so ive just been promoting and "starring up" when ever. Is there something i cam do to better utalize my team that i dont know about?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Just to verify a fact.
    You have just lost 15% extra potential healing from enchantment =/

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Lokium's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miracle BAMF View Post
    Fairly new here:
    Heros gain more stats depending on how u evo/promote them? From reading this my understanding is that if u promote a 4 star and a 2star the 4star will have more power/stats/be stronger? Am i correct? Didnt know anything made a difference and so ive just been promoting and "starring up" when ever. Is there something i cam do to better utalize my team that i dont know about?
    Hi Miracle,

However you decide to promote and 'star up' your heroes, a lvl 80 with 5* will always have the same stats. So evolving is always a good idea, promoting depends on the enchantments you lose and the stats you gain from new gears.

Good leveling :-)
    Lokium
    Aidez-nous Ó traduire Heroes Charge en franšais! Si vous voyez une faute dans le jeu, signalez-la ici: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?14982-Regarding-translation-issue-in-French!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    it's inside the stats..