Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got both Depths Voice and Silencer today. Which one should I invest on?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

I got both Depths Voice and Silencer today. Which one should I invest on?

My main focus is arena/grand arena. I am currently level 64 and i know both are strong and useful at late game (counter AS and etc) but what if i could only choose one of them? Who would it be? I am also wondering if Silencer could replace Shadowleaf in arena since he is already half way to 3* and my Shadowleaf is nowhere near 4*
    If u could, please help me with these questions:
    I know that Silencer's PS adds holy damage to his attacks and makes his attacks unavoidable but idk if he would deal more damage if he had more Physical Damage (Lunar's aura) or Magical Damage (Mystic's aura)?
    Any helps are appreciated. Thank you very much!

P/s my current arena team is pretty generic (wc, oc, com, shadowleaf, and mystic)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Depths Voice is getting really strong in the late 70s, because she gets a LOT of dodge items. Silencer imo is doing okay from low level until 80. But atm i only use him on the boss of guild raid chapter 9 and for my 3rd grand arena team.
    My advice, farming Depths Voice SS (but no need to level her up atm for you) for endgame. And if you enjoy silencer start leveling him up first although he is not that valuable. I still hope silencer gets more usefull in the future especially with the level 90 patch.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    i think the main problem with silancer is that its really hard to farm his soul stones

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hmm i would go for dephvoice.
    The reason is my main heroes all are physics and i collected already more than 100ss ... xD

Yes it is a little bit harder to collect silencer. But until u hit the end 70's u also will not be able to collect ss from depth voice in more than one instance.

I guess a replace for leafes is possible.
    If u use her in a magic team i would replace.
    If she was used in physic team i would prefer her.

Depth voice got a lot of dodge not only from items, but she is pretty weak where silencer is good. Against magic !
    So what kind of enemys are harder to defeat for you ? I guess this answer will give u best advice

As i see your "main" arena team, silencer was the better choice, but depth voice a good hero to put in a second team

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Silencer is useable after purple whereas Depth Voice is bad until 80 where she truly shines so I guess you can just invest on Silencer first but don't forget to farm DV SS everyday also. I've been farming + resetting DV x2 per day and I have her at 4 stars 30 SS now, probably will have 5 stars next month.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I wouldn't invest on either DV or Silencer if I were you. At your level (64) it's too soon to think about counter-AS team. We all know that most players wouldn't earn enough cheese/exp potions to invest on many (like 10-15) heroes. If I choose my core team to invest on, I'm pretty sure that DV/Silencer are not in my core team.

Try to imagine 7-8 MUST HAVE heroes and focus on them till you reach level 80. For example 5 heroes for Arena + Chaplain + DM or DK.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I wouldn't invest on either DV or Silencer if I were you. At your level (64) it's too soon to think about counter-AS team. We all know that most players wouldn't earn enough cheese/exp potions to invest on many (like 10-15) heroes. If I choose my core team to invest on, I'm pretty sure that DV/Silencer are not in my core team.

Try to imagine 7-8 MUST HAVE heroes and focus on them till you reach level 80. For example 5 heroes for Arena + Chaplain + DM or DK.
    The difference is OP wants to use these 2 in his final team whereas you don't. He's asking who to invest, not whether he should invest or not. Of course at low lvl he shouldn't use them but he still need to farm SS everyday because everyday miss is a wasted chance which only slows down the progress further. I regret not farming Silencer SS from the start until I realise his potential. He could have been 4 stars by now instead of 100 SS.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    People often be wrong when they're greedy, I want to let him know greedy is not good in his situation. You could have many things at level cap, but before you reach that point, don't try to walk around to far.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    People often be wrong when they're greedy, I want to let him know greedy is not good in his situation. You could have many things at level cap, but before you reach that point, don't try to walk around to far.
    Thats stupid. Every extra energy should be invested in heroes that will be good late game. Just cause i read forums gets me step ahead of others and i enjoy the benefit once i reach certain stage. If i didnt join forums i would have 5* le by now and tons of resources wasted on pk.

OP, depths voice is a very good counter to physical teams at max level, highest dodge in game.
    Also, she has higher int than most physical dps, so she is also good bait for sapper.

Silencer is good in many places and earlier than DV.
    Silencer gets a damage boost from mystic but not lunar/leaves

Well, he can don't level them now but he can farm for those heroes before hitting the level cap so that the can get them to decent stars by level cap.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    Silencer is good in many places and earlier than DV.
    Silencer gets a damage boost from mystic but not lunar/leaves
    u sure about this?..

mystic adds to silencer 2nd and 3rd skill...but his Purple skill is Consider Physical Atk+Pure dmg?....so I think he will get the Phy Dmg Aura boost but not mystic magic aura for his Purple Skill....or...maybe both? not too sure whats adds for Pure...pure hit both physical and magic immunity ...so I think...Pure Dmg Atk gets aura from both ?...but I think is only physical it make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    u sure about this?..

mystic adds to silencer 2nd and 3rd skill...but his Purple skill is Consider Physical Atk+Pure dmg?....so I think he will get the Phy Dmg Aura boost but not mystic magic aura for his Purple Skill....or...maybe both? not too sure whats adds for Pure...pure hit both physical and magic immunity ...so I think...Pure Dmg Atk gets aura from both ?...but I think is only physical it make more sense.
    This is based on testing with those auras, I know it makes not much sense especially since it says his a physical hero but that's how it goes.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    This is based on testing with those auras, I know it makes not much sense especially since it says his a physical hero but that's how it goes.
    .so Mystic Magic Aura adds to Silencer Purple Skill?...

if that's the case....Frost mage Magic Debuff....Does it adds extra dmg from Silencer Purple Skill since Mystic Magic aura adds to Silencer purple?..magic=magic resistance?

Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    .so Mystic Magic Aura adds to Silencer Purple Skill?...

if that's the case....Frost mage Magic Debuff....Does it adds extra dmg from Silencer Purple Skill since Mystic Magic aura adds to Silencer purple?..magic=magic resistance?
    Never tried that before but since silencer damage seems to ignore defense, I think frost probably won't help.

Before purple, his normal attack is physical. After purple, his normal attack dmg is (magic attack + bonus from purple skill) and the type of attack is pure (by pass all defence mechanisms, same dmg regardless of amour, spell resists, etc. so FM aura would have no effect). Since Mystic boosts his magic power, his attack dmg also increases by that same amount ( need someone to test this!)