Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 82

Thread: Game Center vs Hero Charge

  1. #31
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    6
    Dear Betty, I am also facing the same problem here with my game centre account. I have made a post but didnt get any reply. Wondering if it is possible revert back my old game centre account data to my new phone undee the same game id zoesnowz server 2. Hope to get a reply soon.

  2. #32
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader,s
    Please open your own thread so that I can concentrate on you.

    Please try log in the Game Center with your Apple ID or login Google Plus, and then switch to your server and see if it works first.

    If it doesn't, please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the follow information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.

    Old Account ID(Or Character/Server):

    New Account ID(Old Server):

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #33
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    7
    Same issue here..

    My heroes charge currently lvl 84 with vip 6 ..
    old Id : 2328696
    Nickname : illusionKidZ
    Server : 12 - Vengeance
    Guild : Carnicero
    My GameCenter email is : celvin.kleinn@gmail.com

    New id : 9945176
    Nickname : illusionKid
    Server : 12 - Vengeance


    I open my own thread but you didnt response!

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Unhappy Pls help me!

    I have the same issue. Please help me!

    My heroes currently lvl 83 with vip 3.
    My GameCenter email is: phamhung311@gmail.com

    Old Account Id: 3114811
    Nick name: Miao
    Server: 18 - Death Mage

    New Account Id: 10065412
    Server: 18 - Death Mage

    Thank you very much!

  5. #35
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. I will submit your information to the Admin and he will help restore your account as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #36
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6
    Hi Betty,

    Please help me link my account from IPAD1 to Android CP. Gamecenter doesn't sync or detect Heroes Charge.

    Old IPad1 account (Cannot sync to Game Center)
    Name : Kit1
    Level : 79
    Account ID : 3742086
    Server : 24 Ice Mage

    New Android account (connected with Google Account)
    Nickname : Kit2
    Level : 1
    Account ID : 12024599
    Server : 24 Ice Mage

  7. #37
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Kit1,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I've recorded your request for our technicians to do further reviews.

    Best Regards,
    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by kit_78910 View Post
    Hi Betty,

    Please help me link my account from IPAD1 to Android CP. Gamecenter doesn't sync or detect Heroes Charge.

    Old IPad1 account (Cannot sync to Game Center)
    Name : Kit1
    Level : 79
    Account ID : 3742086
    Server : 24 Ice Mage

    New Android account (connected with Google Account)
    Nickname : Kit2
    Level : 1
    Account ID : 12024599
    Server : 24 Ice Mage

  8. #38

    Want to give you my money but cant

    I have 20 dollars iTunes money. But play on my android. I want to use this money on gems but I want them on my android. Help!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Kit1,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I've recorded your request for our technicians to do further reviews.

    Best Regards,
    Betty

  9. #39
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by maximusfatticus@gmail.com View Post
    I have 20 dollars iTunes money. But play on my android. I want to use this money on gems but I want them on my android. Help!!!

    Dear Leader
    Please use the "Link a Device" feature to link your Game Center with your Google+ account and then you will be able to use your iTunes credit to buy gems. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #40
    Hi Betty

    I have the same issue. Please help me!

    My heroes currently lvl 51 with vip 4
    My GameCenter email is: zeroteohl@yahoo.com

    Old Account Id: 15954261 (cant sync to GC)
    Nick name: Candi
    Server: 106 - Imperator Ash

    New Account Id: 17218058
    Server: 106 - Imperator Ash

    Thanks very much!

  11. #41
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6
    Hi, Betty

    I cant transfer my old ipod account to android device.

    Could you help with this problem, please?

    Old Ipod Account ID: 5510784 (problems with GC like other players)
    lvl: 55
    Server: 38 Altroth

    New Account ID: 17050572
    lvl: 8
    Server: 38 Altroth

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #42
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroteohl View Post
    Hi Betty

    I have the same issue. Please help me!

    My heroes currently lvl 51 with vip 4
    My GameCenter email is: zeroteohl@yahoo.com

    Old Account Id: 15954261 (cant sync to GC)
    Nick name: Candi
    Server: 106 - Imperator Ash

    New Account Id: 17218058
    Server: 106 - Imperator Ash

    Thanks very much!
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.


    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #43
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by D4l0x View Post
    Hi, Betty

    I cant transfer my old ipod account to android device.

    Could you help with this problem, please?

    Old Ipod Account ID: 5510784 (problems with GC like other players)
    lvl: 55
    Server: 38 Altroth

    New Account ID: 17050572
    lvl: 8
    Server: 38 Altroth

    Thanks in advance.
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.


    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.


    Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks Betty

  15. #45
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6
    Hi Betty,
    Please help transfer my account to new phone.
    Old phone (IOS), ID : 3334911, lvl : 87, Server : Mystic 20
    New phone (android), ID: 10308523 lvl : 1, Server :Salar 67

    Thank you !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •