Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Guild Raids Strategy

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Does anyone use Psychic Sword in Guild raids? -armor and purple buff seems to be usefull, but she does really low damage herself. I'm using WC, CloudWalker, PsychicSword(didn't levelup her US at all), Leaves, Rifleman. At level 66 i'm able to do 1.2kk+ at 7th boss stage and 800k at 8th stage. Is it worth sticking with this setup or should i switch to Savage one?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Lokium's Avatar
    Hey Uber,

Thanks for the post, its definitely helpful and will help share strats as patches go on.

Just a couple of things that might improve your thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post

Chapter 7 and 8 drops crap
    Perhaps new players will be interested in knowing chapters 7&8 drop rates, even if it is just to get one or two craps

Also, we can contribute by posting our server's top damage team for each raid boss. A bit like solow89x did for arena teams. It might be a bit messy, though definitely worth sharing.

I'll edit this post with a couple of server's examples when I'll have some time.

Lokium
    Aidez-nous Ó traduire Heroes Charge en franšais! Si vous voyez une faute dans le jeu, signalez-la ici: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?14982-Regarding-translation-issue-in-French!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I disagree with some tips u gave.

Raid 7 : Lunar is simple a bad choice vs single target even her aura does not make that up. Panda instead tusked is a good option (not sure u only wanna list only "best")
    Raid 8: would maybe add commando which helps alot earlier when ur tanks dont survive 90sek
    raid 9: imperial does quiete low dmg. Deathmage tanks boss complete fight she is a must have or arcanesapper+ shadowshaman.
    raid 10: add arcane sapper and drop lunar (same as raid7)
    raid 11: add savage one if u use silencer(best for this raid) and leafes
    raid 12: commando needed to cancel her first ultimate. Would use only one tank (wc/panda). Poisoned one does savages job since backline survives little longer. rifle and leafes always good choice.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSch- View Post
    I disagree with some tips u gave.

Raid 7 : Lunar is simple a bad choice vs single target even her aura does not make that up. Panda instead tusked is a good option (not sure u only wanna list only "best")
    Raid 8: would maybe add commando which helps alot earlier when ur tanks dont survive 90sek
    raid 9: imperial does quiete low dmg. Deathmage tanks boss complete fight she is a must have or arcanesapper+ shadowshaman.
    raid 10: add arcane sapper and drop lunar (same as raid7)
    raid 11: add savage one if u use silencer(best for this raid) and leafes
    raid 12: commando needed to cancel her first ultimate. Would use only one tank (wc/panda). Poisoned one does savages job since backline survives little longer. rifle and leafes always good choice.
    disagree for Comm at 8 and sapper on 9 and 10

Red face

This thread is really helpfull..
    since it's difficult to form a good team for guild raid

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Nice thread, but could you also add how many guild coins you get for the damage ranks 1-20?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amory View Post
    Nice thread, but could you also add how many guild coins you get for the damage ranks 1-20?
    Sorry but i'll not add that since this isn't a coomprehensive guide for new players, is just a quick guide for a good perfomance and a little guidance to guild leaders.

Is commando good in raid too? Since she dosent make a lot of damage, her buff worth or should I change her for some aoe or high damage one?
    Im lv67 and using now comand savage shadow VS and Wind
    Should i change wind for DM?

Update

Added chapter 13 loot and some new recommended heroes.

Chapter 13 drops 2~4 Titan Axe - 2~4 Crystal Ball - 2~4 Wizard's Hat - 2~4 Staff of Rawlis - 2~4 Eagle Ring - 2~4 Silver Lance

Tomorrow will add a quick review about Crystal Titan, raid 13 boss. (we unlocked him but don't have tries to attack him)

Banned Contributor Level 4

guild raids strategy

tnx ill try

I am lvl48 and my main team on lvl48 are Succubus, Commando, Mystic, Shadowleaf, Chaplain, War Chief and Old Curse.
    Apart of this I have following heroes on various levels, majority lvl 1: Warrior Monk, Vengeance Spirit, Necromancer, Rifleman, Ice Mage, Vanguard Warrior, Lighting Master, Embersar, Cleric, Lunar Guardian, Savage One and Shadow Shaman

Two questions:
    1. How important for me is to join guild raids
    2. Whom from my heroes you would suggest to level up for guild raids (only 1-2)

thx in advance

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Chapter x, super spearman its much better to use poisoned one instead of savage one.
    Even tho they do same thing SS kills SO first and therefore makes him useless, at least on my level (78) and 4* SO. My today's setup got 30% more damage with PO 3* than SO 4* and PO itself did ~150k dmg compared to 7k from SO. Also SO lowered armor once while PO did it many times and helped overall dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    1. How important for me is to join guild raids
    Extremely important. You need to join guild raids as soon as you unlock chapter 7 to start receiving guild coins from finished raids and daily reward. Also some extra loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    2. Whom from my heroes you would suggest to level up for guild raids
    Don't be lazy, check your heroes and check the ones that i suggest in the original post. It's not hard to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Malta071 View Post
    Chapter x, super spearman its much better to use poisoned one instead of savage one.
    Yes, but PO it's a bith hard to lvl up and evolve, that's why isn't suggested.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar

Question

What is it worth to be high in the Damage Ranks? More guild points?
    As you can see, I'm Rank 2 in both chapters (our guild has unlocked). What will I get for that and when will I get it?

Guild Raid Stage 9 Damage Rank:
    #9 Dmg_Rank.jpg
    Guild Raid Stage 8 Damage Rank:
    #8 Dmg_Rank.jpg