Thread: Lvl 80 Experience Problem / Suggestion

Arrow Lvl 80 Experience Problem / Suggestion

Hey there,

So I wanted to let everyone know that once you hit lvl 80 it gets way too hard to level up all your heroes. I have about 25-30 heroes and about 8 level 80. Once a hero reaches lvl 70 he/she basically needs between 12-20 cheeses to level up. That means I get to increase one of my lower hero level by one every two days (every time the EXP Time Rift is available and Sundays). If you want to be remarkably good at the game you need a lot of variety in order to dominate some fields, and since I'm a grinder (VIP 4) I dedicate a lot of hours because I think Heroes Charge is a very complete/awesome game.

I'm starting to burn out because it came to a point where I just log in, do my stuff, accumulate money and wait for the next day. My suggestion to the moderators and game developers would be that lvl 80 summoners should have another way of farming EXP or you guys should increase the amount of loot on the very last level of the EXP Time Rift.

Waiting for feedback and congrats for the game,

RoadRunners

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Unhappy Amplified

This problem is also about to be amplified as within a month or 2 the cap will be raised to lvl 90

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    I think any lvl 80 decent player can fully lvl up and max skills out a hero from lvl 1 to 80 in 8~10 days spending less than 1000 gems if he knows how to invest his resources. However, if we get more ways to receive hero EXP, the problem will be gearing up them.

I have 900+ cheeses stored and can't use them because i don't have enough gear for new heroes yet.

One hero every 8~10 days it's enough for me.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    I have 900+ cheeses stored and can't use them because i don't have enough gear for new heroes yet.

One hero every 8~10 days it's enough for me.
    That is the reason I ask to delay raising level cap in server 16. The (started time) gap between server 4 and 16 is huge, we never have enough time to save such number of cheese. I saved up to 600+ cheese but when I summon Mystic and up him to level 80, about 400 cheese gone for good.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Exp problem will be fixed with level 90 cap. 80 to 90 takes 70+ days. Hero exp from 80 to 90 didn't change much.