Thread: getting freezes over and over again

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

getting freezes over and over again

Hello, my acc id is 1799370,
    Server 8, im.shift.
    I rebooted my phone recently, and i had to re download heroes charge. I did recover my account, but i have a very killing issue, and im litteraly close to smashing my phone in the wall.

In every single fight, the new version(i wasnt updating the game from store)freezes and i have to do the fight again. That would be nothing, but in guild raids it s a very awful problem.
    Becausee you cant repeat them!!? And they do not finish automically. so i just get 0 dmg.
    Please, i really need a fix , or compensation for guild coins. i m constantly top 10in my guild and this tim was close to breaking record.. and i get the freeze...
    Using a samsung galaxy s2. Android 2.3.2 or so

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by da_shift View Post
    Hello, my acc id is 1799370,
    Server 8, im.shift.
    I rebooted my phone recently, and i had to re download heroes charge. I did recover my account, but i have a very killing issue, and im litteraly close to smashing my phone in the wall.

In every single fight, the new version(i wasnt updating the game from store)freezes and i have to do the fight again. That would be nothing, but in guild raids it s a very awful problem.
    Becausee you cant repeat them!!? And they do not finish automically. so i just get 0 dmg.
    Please, i really need a fix , or compensation for guild coins. i m constantly top 10in my guild and this tim was close to breaking record.. and i get the freeze...
    Using a samsung galaxy s2. Android 2.3.2 or so

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We did meet a problem on Samsung Galaxy S2. Please try mute the game and see if it gets better. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty