Thread: Vengeance Spirit. [Need Advice]

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Vengeance Spirit. [Need Advice]

Im closing in on getting her. (78/80) But i got no idea when should i use her over OC. Any advice?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    OC is better overall - mostly because he have more damage input.

You should use her at higher levels, when her split shot is maxed and the dmg reduction is lower. Also she is pretty much suitable on physicall dmg teams.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    73 is the magic number, I believe. I'm lvl 67 and have collected 115 of her stones, but I'm going to hold off until at least lvl 70 before summoning her. Hopefully I can stumble upon her in the Crusade or a free Gold Chest so I can take her to 4* immediately.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Vengeance spirit ... not so impressive without rightsupporter ... very good for her psychic sword !

I hate her in combo with wc or agInst warchiefs.
    She suffers too much from his cleave after revive ... and even she has dodge/lot hp its not easy to keep her alive with a wc.

Her ultimate skill is accurate ... but i prefer old curse cold breath freezing first and interrupting so many ultimates !

I lvld her to 80 ... i dont even know why ... but she is also still 3* ...

If u are already that far in the game ... i would recommand not to summon ! Better hope for that 4star chance and with right combo she makes insane dmg