Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Weekly arena stats of server 1-5 #4 (16.12.14)

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    7

    Weekly arena stats of server 1-5 #4 (16.12.14)

    i once again checked the top20 of server 1-5 today (my last thread from 9.12.14 : http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-%289-12-14%29)

    most popular heros : ( % of the 100teams)

    this time with comparison of my 1st stats ,which are roughly 1month old now

    1.commando 96% (-4% compared to last month)
    2.arcane sapper 93% (+7%)
    3.warchief 50% (-12%)
    4.old curse 48% (+8%)
    5.drunk master 44% (+2%)
    6. mystic 35% (+29%)
    7.shadowleaf 34% (-30%)
    8.lunar guardian 16% (-3%)
    9. rifleman 14% (+13%)
    10.vengeful spirit 13% (-18%)
    11.depth voice 7% (+3%)

    the other heros were at 6% and below.

    the most popular team setup by far was :
    warchief + arcane sapper + oldcurse + commando + mystic

    over the period of 1 month the usage of shadowleaf almost halved, while mystic took the place.
    the usage of warchief and vengeful spirit also decreased by a lot.

    thanks for the replies and feedback

  2. #2
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    79
    Starting to think buying resets on VS isn't worth it.

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    7
    in what team composition was the rifleman used?

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Starting to think buying resets on VS isn't worth it.
    Worth it. OC took his position temporary. Soon Arcane Sapper will no longer be part of the metagame and then she will back.

    Keep working on her

    Quote Originally Posted by laniakea View Post
    in what team composition was the rifleman used?
    Not a single composition. He is being used to counter AS

  5. #5
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    29
    Yes, VS and LG will come back at level 90.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    11
    i Thought vs & Ls will get nerved later?

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by solow89x View Post
    i once again checked the top20 of server 1-5 today (my last thread from 9.12.14 : http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-%289-12-14%29)

    most popular heros : ( % of the 100teams)

    this time with comparison of my 1st stats ,which are roughly 1month old now

    1.commando 96% (-4% compared to last month)
    2.arcane sapper 93% (+7%)
    3.warchief 50% (-12%)
    4.old curse 48% (+8%)
    5.drunk master 44% (+2%)
    6. mystic 35% (+29%)
    7.shadowleaf 34% (-30%)
    8.lunar guardian 16% (-3%)
    9. rifleman 14% (+13%)
    10.vengeful spirit 13% (-18%)
    11.depth voice 7% (+3%)

    the other heros were at 6% and below.

    the most popular team setup by far was :
    warchief + arcane sapper + oldcurse + commando + mystic

    over the period of 1 month the usage of shadowleaf almost halved, while mystic took the place.
    the usage of warchief and vengeful spirit also decreased by a lot.

    thanks for the replies and feedback
    great posts, please keep up with this you provide a priceless contribution to these forums.

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by laniakea View Post
    in what team composition was the rifleman used?
    it replaces shadowleafe/mystic and physical based teams.

    warchief+sapper+commando+oldcurse+rifleman is the most common rifleman team

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    Worth it. OC took his position temporary. Soon Arcane Sapper will no longer be part of the metagame and then she will back.

    Keep working on her



    Not a single composition. He is being used to counter AS
    I guess you know how the game goes at 90? Which heroes will be the core heroes to focus on? Any big changes to prepare for?

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Lokium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    8
    Thanks again for the great post solow89x!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicepherous View Post
    I guess you know how the game goes at 90? Which heroes will be the core heroes to focus on? Any big changes to prepare for?
    You can find an interesting discussion about that in a previous thread: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...0arena%20stats

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    6
    Hey mate,
    Sorry to say this but I think the information you are collecting is now useless.
    I'm on server 3 and pretty much anyone in the top 50 can become top 20, even top 5. This is because the attacker has a huge advantage and pretty much any attacking team can beat any defending team. People try and throw up crazy combinations on defence to try and sneak some successful defences but at this stage pretty much anyone can beat anyone.
    So it's all a matter of luck of when you check your stats of the top 20 at this stage.
    The heroes mentioned above are all the popular heroes but the % means little.
    You'll find many attacking teams have a 5* rifleman to counter the Sapper but they won't put him on their defensive teams too.
    Cheers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •