Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plunder Bug

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Plunder Bug

So...ok i plundered a player and now have a plunder ranking of billions.Now i don't mind but i would like the resources also lol. I don't like being up there when i don't deserve to be there. Could you please fix this bug as its causing confusement between players.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Hi Jack, we are aware of this bug and it is already in the fix list. Thanks for your information

hi ray i have 2 accts in wich i cant chat to anybody can u help me...jacks and jacksonz

Hi, could you be a little specific? Or you can reach our CSR in helpspot for assistance.

hi the plunder thing is still goin on i wached all eve in region chat and players are getting billions

Hi we are working on it. Should be fixed soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by jchriswell_7823594 View Post
    hi the plunder thing is still goin on i wached all eve in region chat and players are getting billions

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    are you able to remove all the thing they bought and upgraded with the glitch bug it will make the game unplayable with all of them having such high walls and getting honor for no one wining against them when they attack

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I doubt they can figure that out but they could at least down grade anybody with lvl10 walls to lvl 5. though not sure how easy/feable that is either. Maybe wipe the server and start fresh?

Quote Originally Posted by icarusevony_5382868 View Post
    I doubt they can figure that out but they could at least down grade anybody with lvl10 walls to lvl 5. though not sure how easy/feable that is either. Maybe wipe the server and start fresh?
    I worked for my level 7 walls. Anything above level 7 at this stage is impossible and should be dropped to level 7. Im 3 days from town hall level 8 which i worked for if they take that away this whole beta will go down to 0.

You may very well have worked for your city defenses however, my chat box has been filled with those plundering for "massive" amounts and building walls and buying statues for 1,000,000 and then going back for more. I know this is a Beta version so I am trying to be patient, but, it makes me want to just quit the game when such exploiting of the glitches is going on. I agree that all walls need to be rolled back to a certain level, maybe lvl 7 at the least. All million dollar statues taken away for sure, and x-mas trees. Honor lvl's, hero's, building, unfortunately everything has been effected.

We will fix this huge glitch as soon as possible. Afterwards, we will figure out a plan to maintain the game balance that was affected by this bug. Anyone wants to share an idea on the plan, feel free to post a reply here. Thanks for all your consideration!

Rollback, reset or something. Until the glitch really went widespread, I fought my way to the top ranks (after you guys failed to fix the bug where I lost over 900 honour in one match and had to claw it back AGAIN! Thanks for not reinstating the honour I earned). Now anyone can beat anyone and if your level is high, there's no point fighting anyone because you might beat them but they will always gain a lot more points in revenge. I say roll back everything to where it was the day before the glitch started.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    the best solution is to either put everybody back to where they were when glitch first exploited or open a new beta 2 server where we can all start from scratch again too many people have gained too much from this only a few are in top rank with out having cheated and a new server would sort out those that can play without cheating

It is obvious in the plunder rankings who took advantage of the glitch. Everyone that did should have their accounts wiped out and if they still want to play they can start over. They knew they were taking advantage of the glitch and chose to continue. There should be a strong message sent.

I say fix the wizards over power issue, try to come up with a way to deal with people making alts then go ahead and restart the entire server, give everybody 1k gems to grow quickly again (so that we can begin testing again).
    You could lock peoples accounts, but since this is beta and will be wiped anyway, and nobody has money in the game i am not sure it really does much.
    Bottom line though with enough wizards you can kill pretty much anybody you see in matches.
    I do think you should make an attempt to do something about alts as well. but that is being discussed in other forums.