Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Outland Portal

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by general100 View Post
    Hi, anyone tried Commander for Phoenix VI?

I can assemble this team:
    Commander
    Ninja Assassin
    Cloud Walker
    Shadowleaf
    Wandering Spearman

Can Commander survive it when i get her to the O+0 fully geared and fully enchanted?

Thnx for reply.
    My commander (lvl 95) is O+0 fully geared and fully enchanted. She can survive the phoenix, I tried her with SM, CW, SL and NA.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    An O+0 4 stars lvl 91 Commander fully equipped can survive the phoenix at diff. 6 but you need to use her ult once when the phoenix is in normal mode (her life steal is insane!) and once when he's in egg mode. I used to pass it with Drunken Master P+4 (needs to dodge twice), Commander 4 stars, CW O+0, DiB P+4 4/6 items, Shadowleaf O+0, but it takes some retries. Usually 3-4, today I had an extremely bad luck, I had to retry around 30 times, in order to beat it, it was unusually OP.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    Thnx Dark Ranger, I'll try it next time. But difference between our teams is that in my team Commander is front tank, she needs to take massive damage.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    You're welcome! Share if you have success.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    She can survive in some cases, but others not. It is not my time yet.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I am starting to get sick and tired, at how Outland Portal is getting harder not easier as I level. By level 95 with full gear the Phoenix 6 should be easy, but every single time I need to restart it over and over again for gear I do not really need.
    So for the first time ever I just went to difficult 5 and one minute later won both times. The time invested doing difficulty 6 is not worth the reward, and the sad part is I have a fefeeling that level 96 will be worse.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Have an issue today with phoenix in 2.0.

I used to pass phoenix 6 easily with WD, DK, DM, Mach, Chap but today, I cannot beat it at all since WD never cast his PS in the "egg time" so the magic attack cannot hit the boss.
    Is it just me or ucool screw up the battle mechanics again ?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasi View Post

I used to pass phoenix 6 easily with WD, DK, DM, Mach, Chap but today, I cannot beat it at all since WD never cast his PS in the "egg time" so the magic attack cannot hit the boss.
    Everyone have problems with WD on Phoenix after last updates

Hooray, I got him just now, with WD.

Just change from Chap to be CW and use his Ulti asap to shorten the time of phoenix beam also to make him goes to egg form faster. Then WD will curse at the right time, and just leave the rest to DM-WD-Mach to finish the job, easily again.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    use ancient protector for raged blood! you can tank 6 attacks at once!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

I used to beat it at level 4 (the Phoenix, not my team) but I cannot today. I have tried several different teams since the upgrade removed the saved team but no luck. Slightly off topic, but 2.0 patch also made the physical and magic trials harder but the Valkyrie trial easier. I have been doing physical trial level 6 for several team levels without losing any member of the team. Today I lost a team member every time; once only one member of my team survived. With the graphic glitches, I have considered quitting but I am hoping things get fixed.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I get a win on Phoenix 6 with WD still on 2.0

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Without the Wizard Doctor I'm having a hard time with this fight. Might it be prudent to make the "Immune to all Magic Damage" boss actually immune to all Magic damage, even in Egg phase, maybe reduce the number of hits required to kill him in egg or have his beam phase damage so that Heroes of the appropriate level can actually survive it?
    Last edited by waingarth; 11-24-2015 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Cause I'm dumb and made my original post under the wrong topic....

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hooray, I got him just now, with WD.

Just change from Chap to be CW and use his Ulti asap to shorten the time of phoenix beam also to make him goes to egg form faster. Then WD will curse at the right time, and just leave the rest to DM-WD-Mach to finish the job, easily again.
    What TL are you? I'm 93 and now can't beat it. My normal team before the update was CW(O1), NA(O2), DM(O1), Chap(O1), WD(P4) and had no issues downing him. Now he goes into egg form WAY too soon and I can't utilize WDs purple skill. I'm sure there are other teams that can take him down after the update but I don't really care to improve the likes of VW or DM past orange just to get some sapphire staffs (promote to make it less RNG defendant). I find it hard to believe the being TL 92 with the same gear on my heroes and being TL 93 now to be what is causing the failures. One TL with no change in gear status isn't going to push Phoenix 10-15s ahead of where he was unless something changed.

Ultimately Ucool might have reduced his overall life to make it less painful for lower TLs to handle rank 6, but it really shouldn't affect higher TLs and it is. It's not that I need the staffs so much that maybe Ucool needs to make it worth my time to bother

Quote Originally Posted by Killan36 View Post
    What TL are you? I'm 93 and now can't beat it. My normal team before the update was CW(O1), NA(O2), DM(O1), Chap(O1), WD(P4) and had no issues downing him. Now he goes into egg form WAY too soon and I can't utilize WDs purple skill. I'm sure there are other teams that can take him down after the update but I don't really care to improve the likes of VW or DM past orange just to get some sapphire staffs (promote to make it less RNG defendant). I find it hard to believe the being TL 92 with the same gear on my heroes and being TL 93 now to be what is causing the failures. One TL with no change in gear status isn't going to push Phoenix 10-15s ahead of where he was unless something changed.

Ultimately Ucool might have reduced his overall life to make it less painful for lower TLs to handle rank 6, but it really shouldn't affect higher TLs and it is. It's not that I need the staffs so much that maybe Ucool needs to make it worth my time to bother
    My TL is 94.
    DK, CW, DM and Mach: o+1 5* 4/5 FE
    WD: o+0 3* 2/5

The key is DK aura to helps team mr and takes damage, and ulti from CW once to shorten the bird's beam timing (so Chap is not needed). In the egg form, WD curse will come at the right time and just ulti from DM-WD-Mach is more than enough.
    I usually beat him with no one die. You may have to reset RNG if DK die from crit before he can ulti (You dont need him to be o+1 though, just o+0 is enough).