Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Outland Portal

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottleneck View Post
    Is it guaranteed or need some reset?
    yes, I done with this set up, but need some reset.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I can never win at this

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by htaing View Post
    For Northern Dragon 6, even at lvl 91 and only 4x 5* heroes, it still needs some resets.

I've beaten difficulty 6 with:

5* PO Orange 5/6
    5* Phoenix Orange 5/6
    5* Pilot Orange 4/6
    5* OC Orange 1 4/6
    5* WC Orange 5/6

5* PO Orange 5/6
    5* Phoenix Orange 5/6
    5* Pilot Orange 4/6
    5* OC Orange 1 4/6
    3* Witch P4 5/6

Both of the above setup requires many resets, and also using the Pilot ulti when he's flying across the screen towards the right side.
    Does anyone beat Dragon 6 without pilot?
    I have 5* OC, 5* Pho, 4* PO (will be 5* in a week) which I keep leveled and geared, all P4 now. I also have Witch (3*, P4 atm) and do have MM at 4*, which I got entirely from crusade drops and a chest early in game. This currently blows through L4 easy (TL 87). Hate to invest in Pilot from scratch just for this when MM is already close to top level, have enough gear to get her to P3 or 4 without much sacrifice. Just haven't seen anything that takes this one without the Pilot trick yet either.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Cleared Robot Fighter 5 yesterday at TL88 for first time with this lineup. Few resets needed but I think something like this is probably the minimum for this level. Need to do Psycho ult about 1.10 and then DB ult about 1.05 to avoid the cannon barrage. After that, you just ride out the storm from there and use DB/Sil ults to avoid him.

5* Poisoned One (P4 4/6, level 87)
    5* Succubus (P3 4/6)
    5* Disease Bringer (P4 4/6, level 87)
    4* Psycho (P4 6/6)
    4* Silencer (P3 5/6)

Quote Originally Posted by swansong View Post
    Does anyone beat Dragon 6 without pilot?
    I have 5* OC, 5* Pho, 4* PO (will be 5* in a week) which I keep leveled and geared, all P4 now. I also have Witch (3*, P4 atm) and do have MM at 4*, which I got entirely from crusade drops and a chest early in game. This currently blows through L4 easy (TL 87). Hate to invest in Pilot from scratch just for this when MM is already close to top level, have enough gear to get her to P3 or 4 without much sacrifice. Just haven't seen anything that takes this one without the Pilot trick yet either.
    What lvl/gear do you have your MM at? Have you invested in her yet? I personally don't have MM, so I can't really comment on her viability. But from what I've read in these forums, Pilot also offers some utility in arena vs. specific heros, as he does do damage to the mid/back line.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Thx for the reply.
    Since there is a ton of extra gold and exp potions at this level I have been throwing extras at MM and some of the other minimally used ones. MM is currently L 83 P-O, full geared. I def have enough excess gear that I could bring her to level and to P+4 without issue. MM, OC, Ph. and 3* PO when I first unlocked him worked fine for Dragon L3. Since then I got the Witch and upped PO, now doing level 4- so trying to look ahead on the best use of resource. I don't mind gearing MM a little more since she isn't that far off anyway as long as that setup will work.

New Comers
    Passed northern dragon lvl6 using commando p4, phoenix O-0 5/6, oldcurse O2 missing ancient rune, poison O-0 4/6, pilot O-0 4/6 all 5 stars..... Need few reset and pilot trick behind dragon

Dragon 6 can pass easy with witch

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeyang2 View Post
    Dragon 6 can pass easy with witch
    But witch isn't available for free players.

Just passed diff 6 with lvl 91 O-0 team IH, OC, MM, Phoe, PO. All 5* 5/6 max enchant, IH only 4/6 (without Icicle). Need some resets.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Po*4 lvl91 o+0 can do diff 6 dragon with warchief o+0 lvl90 as tank

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hi is a 3 star disease bringer enough for robot fighter and raged blood VI ? Or minimum need at least 4 star?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    For raged blood i dont think so,
    For robot sure he can with the right team

For reference:

Team lvl 92, Phoenix 6
    CW O2
    NA O2
    Mac O2
    WD P4
    Chap O

Use NA's ulti when it's available - the damage done should make sure that the WD's curse comes when Phoenix is in egg form. If the curse mark is not there yet, start off with CW and NA's ulti, then use Mac and WD's ulti when the curse mark appears.

I think that as team lvl increases, the different damage done and energy gained from higher HP will make it so that you'll have to change your lineup from time to time to make sure that WD's curse mark lands at the correct time when Phoenix is in egg form.

Banned Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by htaing View Post
    For reference:
    WD P4
    If you have WD - use Death Mage + Machinist other heroes not important

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    lv.87 can beat diff 5
    - phoenix: WD 3* + Machinist 4* + CW 4* , others heroes doesn't matter just make sure these 3 survive the beam and just press auto after the curse land...
    - robot: PO 3* + DB 4* + Psyco 5* + Silencer 4* + Hellboy 4*, need few reset because of time-out
    - spearman: Chaplain 4* + DB 4* + CW 4* + WC 5 + Hellboy 4*/WD 3*/FD 5*, need few reset rotating Hellboy/WD/FD to works