Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 846

Thread: [Guide] Outland Portal

  1. #46
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 tdhoang89@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks for the picture but some of the info is not helpful so I don't think I'll add to the first post.
    For example, WM against phoenix is a bad idea, that boss is magic immune so most of WMs attack don't work,letting the boss US with a higher HP, likely killing more of your units than it should.
    all heroes and formations are tested and confirmed. And all WM's atk, except her ulti, are physical. The reason she is in the list because of her rapid arrow skill. I guess you didnt even try and care to check but just threw your assumption out.

  2. #47
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by tdhoang89@yahoo.com View Post
    all heroes and formations are tested and confirmed. And all WM's atk, except her ulti, are physical. The reason she is in the list because of her rapid arrow skill. I guess you didnt even try and care to check but just threw your assumption out.
    Out of her two skills, concussion does not work as it deals magic damage, only rapid arrows, that and her normal attacks.
    I did try, do not assume I didn't.
    I do know its because of her rapid arrow skill, but it may not trigger when pheonix is in the egg stage since its automatic.
    She isn't as useful as other units because not very fast high damage and more importantly, may not contribute more hits than a normal physical unit at the egg stage.

  3. #48
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    5
    Why is this guide not sticky?

  4. #49

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    Out of her two skills, concussion does not work as it deals magic damage, only rapid arrows, that and her normal attacks.
    I did try, do not assume I didn't.
    I do know its because of her rapid arrow skill, but it may not trigger when pheonix is in the egg stage since its automatic.
    She isn't as useful as other units because not very fast high damage and more importantly, may not contribute more hits than a normal physical unit at the egg stage.
    I also tried Wind Master and failed many times. Replaced her with a hired Panda and passed. ,

  5. #50
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    5
    Rifleman should be mentioned for the egg, since he has a rapid fire physical dmg skill.

  6. #51
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by exemende View Post
    Rifleman should be mentioned for the egg, since he has a rapid fire physical dmg skill.
    He is already in the list of heroes for phoenix.

  7. #52
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hanoi
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    4
    Should stick this

  8. #53
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by exemende View Post
    Why is this guide not sticky?
    This........

  9. #54
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    27
    Updated with some tips

    Phoenix stage 4 strategy sharing
    Panda - WC - CW - Commando - SL, lv 85, all 5* except CW 3*, all P+4 but not all fully equipped
    Some members may die from boss if it crits, may need a few resets
    To get enough hits at egg stage you must have
    1. Panda US immediately when pheonix eggs so you can squeeze in US plus 1 normal attack from panda
    2. CW must create a clone before US to get some additional hits
    3. SL must shoot one arrow first before US

    Chap healing for phoenix
    Only possible if you have more than enough hits for egg stage but heroes cannot survive till egg stage.
    Requires chap to have a low enough hp/magic resist so that she can US before your heroes die during phoenix beam.

    Pilot tips
    There is a trick to using his US so that you can avoid some bosses attacks.
    Basically, you need to be able to get his US meter full before pilot does his second air strike(BS).
    When he does his second air strike and is behind the boss, you can US and he will immediately land behind the boss.
    When behind the boss, he can avoid most/all boss attacks, can be useful in phoenix/dragon stage.
    This is very situational because its only possible to get his US that fast if his max hp is low enough

  10. #55
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    5
    IMG_4367[1].jpg

    Phoenix stage 5

  11. #56
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by justkilling View Post
    IMG_4367[1].jpg

    Phoenix stage 5
    Thanks, added to first post

  12. #57
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    19
    I used to use Spearman in phoenix stage. All of his attacks deal physical damage and his US gives him 5 attacks.

    Then I get my CW.

    /anw, does anyone have any suggestion beating Roboboy without using Psychopath ?

  13. #58
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Livingmore View Post
    I used to use Spearman in phoenix stage. All of his attacks deal physical damage and his US gives him 5 attacks.

    Then I get my CW.

    /anw, does anyone have any suggestion beating Roboboy without using Psychopath ?
    You could try another tank with decent magic resist and CC US like say admiral or warrior monk, but you'll need more damage from your DoTers if the tank itself can't do damage

  14. #59
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    As far as I know robot ult deals physical damage? The shit he throws might deal magic damage but they basically deal 0 damage.

    I have tried renting Desease Bringer and I survived the whole 90 seconds, problem is he had about 25% hp left. I think Psycho is a must.
    I honestly don't know if his US does magic or not because if he gets off his US, it's game over. You need good magic resist to survive his first skill which does massive damage to the tank, my Pyscho can survive that but not my WC which has around the same hp/armor.
    All of his attacks hurt a lot on higher stages, I have never seen boss do low damage except when silenced.
    Poisoned one is the must for this boss actually, he does around 70% of the DoT damage on my team

  15. #60
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    3
    Thanks lord of caves is the hardest

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •