Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 846

Thread: [Guide] Outland Portal

  1. #151
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    5
    The problem is he is so hard to farm(You get him only from arena, right ?)T____T, also any replacement for SS in robot ?

  2. #152
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    7
    I don t think it s worth to buy 80 ss of WS just for one outland portal. Maybe 2 of your guildmates are lucky enough to get one from crusade and it s enough.

  3. #153
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    5
    Yep, exactly, I hope so too XD, well I guess with NA coming up she can replace him ? Or maybe ember ?

  4. #154
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike11000 View Post
    The problem is he is so hard to farm(You get him only from arena, right ?)T____T, also any replacement for SS in robot ?
    We should be getting DB next month, a much better hero than SS in robot portal.
    You can also use some other CC hero instead of SS like SL/DM if you got enough DoT

    Quote Originally Posted by Ike11000 View Post
    Yep, exactly, I hope so too XD, well I guess with NA coming up she can replace him ? Or maybe ember ?
    Don't bother with WS or just rent him until you got a 5* OC+ 5* Panda+ 3* PO which you should be able to get by 85+(Portal 5)
    NA probably can replace WS but he needs equipment/promotions and comes out 2 months later.
    Ember doesn't do enough hits and most of his attacks are either magic or AOE, not suitable for phoenix.

  5. #155
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    21
    I suppose I'm pretty lucky. I got WS from my 3rd 10xGold chest, twice from Crusade and somehow saved 6k of Arena points at that time. xD

  6. #156
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    5
    Damn man, you just got super lucky. Sleeplaz are you sure we're getting DB next month ? Because if so, that's AWESOME, also any idea in which shop we're going to get Ember and DB ? Also, this NEEDS A STICKY

  7. #157
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike11000 View Post
    Damn man, you just got super lucky. Sleeplaz are you sure we're getting DB next month ? Because if so, that's AWESOME, also any idea in which shop we're going to get Ember and DB ? Also, this NEEDS A STICKY
    We usually get vip heroes around 2 months after they are released, since last month vip was DB/HN, next month we should get DB/HN if nothing goes wrong.
    No idea what shop they'll be in.

  8. #158
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    6
    In the first post there is a reference to canceling Ultimate skills to give the mystic more time to build energy. Care to expand on this? Cancel his skill? Is there a way to cancel others? And what is the benefit of doing this? I am completely at a loss here

    I am trying to fight the Cave Master rank 1, with level 56 WC or IH, Old Curse, Mystic, Goblin alchemist, and Phoenix, having no luck killing it in time, even if I time things right. I guess I really need to bring Emberstar or unlock and level the Imperial Executioner for a burst damage?

    Edit*** Just tried with Emberstar instead of Phoenix, she is level 51 and Goblin is level 54, neither one of them live through a single poison attack...well, it's DoT effect, and they both fall over and die just before the boss pops up. Bringing Chaplain seems like a mistake, I don't have DK, is there any other way to keep them alive other than leveling/enchanting?

  9. #159
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Sana View Post
    In the first post there is a reference to canceling Ultimate skills to give the mystic more time to build energy. Care to expand on this? Cancel his skill? Is there a way to cancel others? And what is the benefit of doing this? I am completely at a loss here

    I am trying to fight the Cave Master rank 1, with level 56 WC or IH, Old Curse, Mystic, Goblin alchemist, and Phoenix, having no luck killing it in time, even if I time things right. I guess I really need to bring Emberstar or unlock and level the Imperial Executioner for a burst damage?

    Edit*** Just tried with Emberstar instead of Phoenix, she is level 51 and Goblin is level 54, neither one of them live through a single poison attack...well, it's DoT effect, and they both fall over and die just before the boss pops up. Bringing Chaplain seems like a mistake, I don't have DK, is there any other way to keep them alive other than leveling/enchanting?
    Cancelling US is basically releasing skills one by one, but it must be done fast enough while the screen is still black.
    For example if I have mystic,frost mage and ice mage,
    I start mystic first then frost US, the ball comes out, I start ice US,
    if done correctly, you will see the ball still moving while ice US is activating.
    Doing this can give mystic up to around 2 seconds time to store more power for his US.

    Don't use phoenix/emberstar
    Use IE only if you have him.
    I would recommend the more common-to-have team lunar/OC/FM/mystic/WC for stage 1.
    Or if you/guild has soul hunter, use him as the tank instead of WC, his good at stage 1

  10. #160
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    15
    Hi sleeplaz,

    I am doing Northen Dragon lvl 3 at TL 76. My team consists of PO - Phoenix - OC - FM - IH all are 4* max gear, except PO is only at lvl 66. My Phoenix can survive until the end of battle but I couldnt do enough dmg to kill the boss in time.

    Do you think i could pass the challenge if I invest on PO now and bring him up on par with others. i dont know whether it is because PO doesnt do enough dmg or i need to have a 4th flier

    Thanks in advance

  11. #161
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay.D3e View Post
    Hi sleeplaz,

    I am doing Northen Dragon lvl 3 at TL 76. My team consists of PO - Phoenix - OC - FM - IH all are 4* max gear, except PO is only at lvl 66. My Phoenix can survive until the end of battle but I couldnt do enough dmg to kill the boss in time.

    Do you think i could pass the challenge if I invest on PO now and bring him up on par with others. i dont know whether it is because PO doesnt do enough dmg or i need to have a 4th flier

    Thanks in advance
    I can't say for sure since I don't have phoenix but
    I believe you should level PO to max level first then check if you do enough damage since most of his damage is from skill levels.
    I myself was only able to clear dragon 3 at 80+ with 5* P+4 OC and 3* lv78 P+1 PO

  12. #162
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    7
    I'd personally also suggest to invest in PO first, as he has some good use in other missions, too.

    I managed to beat that frozen guy at diff lvl 3 using:
    WC, Panda, OC (4*, P+3, lvl 83), Commando, PO (3*, P+1, lvl 81)

    I had to increase some enchants here and there but this setup enables me to 100% pass now.

  13. #163
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    5
    You may want to add Emberstar in Robot(Coming soon), her legendary gives her amazing dot

  14. #164
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike11000 View Post
    You may want to add Emberstar in Robot(Coming soon), her legendary gives her amazing dot
    Her legend skill isn't in the game yet tho its announced, still waiting for 1.8

  15. #165
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    6
    Why the hell is this not sticked???

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •