Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Outland Portal

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreddster View Post
    Actually once LOC is up, you wait a second for your heroes to cast once their skills, then you release ultis with freeze animation sequence by starting with mystic, then DM, then the rest. And you release manually Mystic ulti at the 0:59 mark. Freeze animation is: you activate one ulti, and you continue activating the rest (every half a second) without letting the screen turn white. This way ultis keep working while you are casting the rest, and you can gain up to 2 seconds of additional charging.

About WS - I saw an ss from one of my guildmates with WS at lvl 67 and purple 0 at phoenix IV. I am using rifleman because I have him levelled already, but if I had WS, I would level him instead.
    do you means it'can delay until mystic unlti hit on LoC ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    I can't seem to get the timing for Mystic Ulti in LOC down

Apparently my team does TOO much damage through non ulti skills, if I start charging at the 0.59 mark just before bug goes underground, the bug will STILL be underground when Mystic Ulti releases

Also is Wandering Spearman for Phoenix really that economical? If yes since I have him from a card I'll just level and skill him
    The way i understood (and used it) was to release the spell just before he burrows, giving him the last shot just before submerging.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by [EPIC]Rat View Post
    i tried like 30 times with necro for SH but in stage 6 closest was like 10% rest life of boss. with sh i clear difficulty 6 like 50% of my tries but it is a matter of timing the ultimates. this is the only portal where you should have at least some timing when you maxed out your heroes ;-) all other portal diff 6 bosses are just boring ...
    Hmm..I guess I have to try for myself when I reach 90, only got necro so I don't have much of a choice by then.
    Actually, I don't think you need to use sh or necro at all(since you got just about every hero orange 5*), you can probably just go with
    psycho-dm-fm-machinist-ice, then just freeze animate US in order of dm-ice-mac-fm-psycho.
    P.S. Your vids are great and helpful

Quote Originally Posted by cheeyang2 View Post
    do you means it'can delay until mystic unlti hit on LoC ?
    You can't actually delay until the full ulti charges completely, you'll have to manually release it before boss goes down.
    Using freeze animation US, you can get max additional 2 seconds to store your US.

Updated with Freeze animation US tip

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Wow thanks for that tip, didn't realise that there is something like that freeze animation timing.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I tried this in raid, doesn't seem to be working because when you do freeze animation, the timer still tick.

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    I tried this in raid, doesn't seem to be working because when you do freeze animation, the timer still tick.
    Oh, its not about the timer, its about attacking without getting interrupted by boss.
    Like the ch13 boss that pushes you back before you can finish CW US

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    Oh, its not about the timer, its about attacking without getting interrupted by boss.
    Like the ch13 boss that pushes you back before you can finish CW US
    I see. I thought you meant to prolong raid duration. XD

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    You can use either near maxed orange psycho-dm-fm-machinist-mystic

Or P+4/Orange psycho-dm-fm-machinist with either SH or Necro
    SH will heal you so your other mages can survive while necro has a magic resist aura which also helps you survive

Attachment 4770

Personally, I use necro.
    You need to do US canceling to maximise DM US damage otherwise it would be much less damage.

Phoenix PS increases his magic attack only when the birds are summoned, adds a lot of damage but seems to activate very infrequently.
    You will get chances to use his US although you won't be able to fully cast it.
    I think GS is the most important, the revive HP helps a lot, then either US or BS
    Thanks a lot. Anything under orange is dying so I didn't have a clue. Now I have :-)

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by •Z• View Post
    Does anyone know if Emberblade is helpful against any of these L5 Outland Bosses? He is fun to play but I am wondering how far I can take him...
    I passed ragedblood lvl 3 with eb. Dont know if he is usable for higher stages.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Please Sticky this thread so its easy to find.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    sticky plzzzz!!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    help to beat lord of cave diff 6 T_T

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I still can't beat Loc Stage 5,even at lvl90. Do You have an Idea what I should Focus on to do S5+S6 in the Future? I have:

DM 5* Full Orange
    Frost Mage 5* Full P4
    Psycho 5* P3 5/6
    Ice Mage 5* Orange 4/7
    Machinist 5* P4 5/6

Ember 5* lvl72 P2
    LE 3* lvl71
    IE 2* lvl40
    Succ 4* lvl30
    SH 3* lvl1

Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Tolahtoleh View Post
    help to beat lord of cave diff 6 T_T
    Need full orange team to beat 6, or at least P+4 team with necro/sh giving support so they can survive
    I recommend psycho-dm-fm-machinist plus another mage like ice/mystic but not emberstar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaroos View Post
    I still can't beat Loc Stage 5,even at lvl90. Do You have an Idea what I should Focus on to do S5+S6 in the Future? I have:

DM 5* Full Orange
    Frost Mage 5* Full P4
    Psycho 5* P3 5/6
    Ice Mage 5* Orange 4/7
    Machinist 5* P4 5/6

Ember 5* lvl72 P2
    LE 3* lvl71
    IE 2* lvl40
    Succ 4* lvl30
    SH 3* lvl1

Any idea?
    I'm guessing that except death mage, the rest of your team gets wiped out before able to US?

I think you just need to concentrate on your main team, get them all to orange and you should be able to pass 6.
    No need to be full equipped orange but I believe you'll need the +magic resist orange items to survive.
    If you can rent a good sh/necro, you may be able to pass 5 now.