Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Outland Portal

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by _windz_ View Post
    Heard someone use lightning elemental for raged blood and wandering spearman for phoenix.. Could someone give information about how much star needed, promotion and lvl? Try phoenix last time with spearman 84 p1 3* and he's just a meh..
    Spearman is good at getting your panda to survive if he doesn't have enough equip, plus his the easiest multi-hit hero to survive.
    His best point is that he requires 0 rare equips to fight phoenix, unlike bear/SM. If you have bear/sm/na, it'll be better to use them

Quote Originally Posted by Ghor View Post
    I think they made all portals harder. 5 days ago I was able to beat raged blood diff 3 at level 77, today I can't beat him at level 78 (and probably neither at level 79, this evening).
    Like flexr said, its all RNG, its odd.
    Like sometimes I can clear phoenix by the end of everyone's US but sometimes it takes 1/2 more hits for some reason.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Actually Pilot output dmg is much higher than the rest, only a bit below PO because of amour penetration and the fact that he can stay inside the dragon the majority of the time. MM seems like the weakest hero here until Legendary skill.
    Yes, but he also requires the most equips as compared to MM/phoenix.
    My P+2 3* pilot can't even last long enough to do the US trick, while phoenix has no problem at P+1 3*.
    Also, in the future, he is the only one that won't benefit from PO's legend skill which adds magic attack.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by _windz_ View Post
    Heard someone use lightning elemental for raged blood and wandering spearman for phoenix.. Could someone give information about how much star needed, promotion and lvl? Try phoenix last time with spearman 84 p1 3* and he's just a meh..
    I was using LE 5* p+2 lvl 76 to clear diff 4. I used team chaplain p+3 4* lvl89, warchief orange 5*89, clouwalker p+4 4* 86, sapper orange 5*89(dies very quick but gets one of the ultis from the boss), LE p+2 5* lvl 76.... ...the clones die to the aoe, but sometimes they get the ulti hit, so its worth it .... its mostly RNG though..... but it was possible ... now making the LE at least lvl 89, just to make him a bit stronger

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    No it's the RNG. You need just need to reset the stage so that the outcome is in your favour. 5 days ago I could beat Raged blood 5, today I still can beat after some resets so no difference.
    Strange RNG ... well, I did'nt try the reset more than 100 times, only about 20 times, but the result was always the same, he lost less than 80 % HP and my team died.
    But never mind, I've slightly upgrade some heroes and it's OK now.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    Clearing dragon stage 4 narrowly

Attachment 4730Attachment 4731

Phoenix appears to be more useful than pilot, keeps reviving and protecting PO from dying.
    My phoenix does not even have its skills maxed.
    All my P+4 heroes are not fully equiped
    PO is the VIP in this, he does around 50% of the total damage.

Missed your previous post. What stars was your necro?
    Mine kept dying at 3* P3 on lv5
    *5 haha..at least you can have better promote if you have lower *
    and you have better hope than you confusing about what hero you will need to promote ..level 87 atm
    gl

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I'm level 73 and I'm still having so much trouble beating Lord of Caves lvl 2. What do you guys use if you don't have SH?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziomski View Post
    I'm level 73 and I'm still having so much trouble beating Lord of Caves lvl 2. What do you guys use if you don't have SH?
    Machinist.
    Server 58 - Sheikh

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziomski View Post
    level 2 should be doable with OC/DM/FM/Mystic + someone

For lv 2 lord of caves I use Lunar IM DM FM Mystic, if you find it hard to stay alive then throw in a DK.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    OC is useless in LoC.

Quote Originally Posted by edzhis View Post
    Machinist.
    Quote Originally Posted by keira007 View Post
    For lv 2 lord of caves I use Lunar IM DM FM Mystic, if you find it hard to stay alive then throw in a DK.
    I knew it... machinist, lunar, and IM... 3 mages I don't have haha. I only have multi target mages sadly. Oh well thanks anyways guys

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    can anyone confirm that SH ulti can instant kill (below 50% hp) boss ??
    lord of caves diff 3 and 4

I mean ppl who actualy use SH on his own..

thanks

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I rented him once, and he finished off lvl 3 with about 25% hp. SH ulti damage is capped at a certain amount (can't say how much because I don't have him). I think around maybe 18k at mid-80's? Just a guess

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    So when u have to activate it for LoC 3?

SH's Ulti deals massive damage when opponent is below 50% hp. It has a maximum cap, at lv 80 I think around 12-13k damage.