Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 846

Thread: [Guide] Outland Portal

  1. #466
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    DoT outland has the lowest requirements equipment wise since DoT/CC attacks are dependant on level but not magic power/atk power/equips.
    You need to max the tank equipment wise to survive but the rest just needs max level and whatever equips you have.
    Thats the problem, the rambo machine gun is devastating when you late interupt him, initial attack kill my wc p+2
    Second initial kill my wc and old curse
    Holy jesus outland lvl 3

  2. #467
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    DoT outland has the lowest requirements equipment wise since DoT/CC attacks are dependant on level but not magic power/atk power/equips.
    You need to max the tank equipment wise to survive but the rest just needs max level and whatever equips you have.
    I would say Raged Blood 6 has lowest requirement because if you can pass Robot 6 then you have DB and aside from DB all you need is 4 staple heroes everyone own (WC, Chap, CW SL/Myst/Panda). On top of DB you need maxed orange Psycho to pass Robot 6, which makes it a heavier investment than Raged Blood.

  3. #468
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    I would say Raged Blood 6 has lowest requirement because if you can pass Robot 6 then you have DB and aside from DB all you need is 4 staple heroes everyone own (WC, Chap, CW SL/Myst/Panda). On top of DB you need maxed orange Psycho to pass Robot 6, which makes it a heavier investment than Raged Blood.
    My DB 4* P4 2/6 can clear robot 6
    while that same DB will die from raged boss magic spear before chap can heal him.
    Psycho is worth it because you can use him to clear LoC too, in a pinch, you can use him for raged too.
    The other 3 units, PO/silencer/chap/shaman/other dot unit mainly just needs level, not much investment required.
    You use SL for raged?

  4. #469
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    My DB 4* P4 2/6 can clear robot 6
    while that same DB will die from raged boss magic spear before chap can heal him.
    Psycho is worth it because you can use him to clear LoC too, in a pinch, you can use him for raged too.
    The other 3 units, PO/silencer/chap/shaman/other dot unit mainly just needs level, not much investment required.
    You use SL for raged?
    Yes SL is very useful for raged due to the ice arrow, the slow helps a lot if you have trouble charging chap in time to heal for example DB in your case.

  5. #470
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    My DB 4* P4 2/6 can clear robot 6
    while that same DB will die from raged boss magic spear before chap can heal him.
    Psycho is worth it because you can use him to clear LoC too, in a pinch, you can use him for raged too.
    The other 3 units, PO/silencer/chap/shaman/other dot unit mainly just needs level, not much investment required.
    You use SL for raged?
    u just need chaplain p4 6/6, db p4 4/6 4 stars (exclude emulate and hat) max enchant to stay alive the entire fight. my chap and db stay alive till the end..

    the team i used is cw+wc+fd + the above 2 and i turn on auto fight for stage 6.

  6. #471
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Stronghold View Post
    u just need chaplain p4 6/6, db p4 4/6 4 stars (exclude emulate and hat) max enchant to stay alive the entire fight. my chap and db stay alive till the end..

    the team i used is cw+wc+fd + the above 2 and i turn on auto fight for stage 6.
    I can auto fight raged 6 too, just need chap+cw+3 tanks.

    My db can survive too if I use dk as one of the tanks

    I just don't find db that essential as I previously thought so I don't plan to use any more hats/equips on him

  7. #472
    For Phoenix I have already invest in bear heavily but I do not have sword master yet and I would rather not get him. Anyone have any idea if vw can replace sw to beat Phoenix 6? Thanks to anyone able to help

  8. #473
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    5
    I can't get phoenix 6 to work with:

    CW orange 5* full gear
    SL orange 5* full gear
    VW orange 5* full gear
    Panda orange 5* full gear
    SM P4 4* full gear

    Some people said they managed to get that to work several times within this topic. How? The only 2 vids I could find used bear warrior instead of VW. With bear CW takes the aoe dmg so you cant twice, but with VW he doesn't

  9. #474
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    Phoenix 6 can be done with Witch Doctor and magic team.

    I did it with Witch Doctor 3* P4 4/6, Machinist 5* Orange maxed, DM 5* Orange maxed, Chaplin 5* Orange maxed and solid tank which i went with WC 5* Orange 5/6.

    During Phoenix ulti use Chaplin to heal to stay alive and when Phoenix turn to egg wait 1 second for Witch Doctor to curse and then anime freeze ulti DM->Machinist->Witch Doctor.

    Hope it helps.

  10. #475
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    11
    Just dont read a book
    And you didnt explain why you cant ..

  11. #476
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscera View Post
    I can't get phoenix 6 to work with:

    CW orange 5* full gear
    SL orange 5* full gear
    VW orange 5* full gear
    Panda orange 5* full gear
    SM P4 4* full gear

    Some people said they managed to get that to work several times within this topic. How? The only 2 vids I could find used bear warrior instead of VW. With bear CW takes the aoe dmg so you cant twice, but with VW he doesn't
    I have explained it in detail in the first post.
    Basically, you need sm to us twice and that no heroes die before egg stage.
    Not clear what you mean but vw does not need to us twice

  12. #477
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    7
    Lvl 80 capped, cavelord lvl 4:
    5* mystic, 4*mach, 5*fm, 4*dm, 4*psycho, all p3 enchanted

    Freeze trick needed( mys>dm>mach>fm>psy), but it's possible :-)

  13. #478
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Centeavour View Post
    Lvl 80 capped, cavelord lvl 4:
    5* mystic, 4*mach, 5*fm, 4*dm, 4*psycho, all p3 enchanted

    Freeze trick needed( mys>dm>mach>fm>psy), but it's possible :-)
    same goes to Diff VI , same lineup + Freeze Trick

    Screenshot_2015-04-13-13-08-25.jpg

  14. #479
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    67
    This freeze trick if u use old curse with mystic.
    Mystic can charge ulti to max duration
    Legit

  15. #480
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    5
    is panda absolutely necessary for phoenix portal? because if possible i want to skip this hero.
    so far i can finish diff 3, with SL, CW, WS, riffleman, chap.
    currently TL 87.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •