Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Outland Portal

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'm having difficulty with LOC 3. I'm level 75 now and the team I used for LOC 2 won't make it. I use Mystic 4*, Machinist 3*, FM 4*, DM 3*, and IH 3* all P+2 except Machinist who is P+1. Machinist dies before I can ult. I tried with a DK and Machinist lives but there's not enough damage to kill. Also my DM can't tank all the attacks so I needed to use a stronger tank. I have 80 SS of Soulhunter but haven't unlocked since I'm not sure if it's worth it when I have a lot of heroes with skills that aren't maxed yet (only main team is maxed).

I have IE 3* but only level 56 and Psycho 2* but only level 63. I doubt they would be any use even if I level them since they lack stars.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    Need full orange team to beat 6, or at least P+4 team with necro/sh giving support so they can survive
    I recommend psycho-dm-fm-machinist plus another mage like ice/mystic but not emberstar

I'm guessing that except death mage, the rest of your team gets wiped out before able to US?

I think you just need to concentrate on your main team, get them all to orange and you should be able to pass 6.
    No need to be full equipped orange but I believe you'll need the +magic resist orange items to survive.
    If you can rent a good sh/necro, you may be able to pass 5 now.
    Too low dmg and 2 heroes dying.

Ok thx, I'll give a feedback after next event :-)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by freezingpoint View Post
    I'm having difficulty with LOC 3. I'm level 75 now and the team I used for LOC 2 won't make it. I use Mystic 4*, Machinist 3*, FM 4*, DM 3*, and IH 3* all P+2 except Machinist who is P+1. Machinist dies before I can ult. I tried with a DK and Machinist lives but there's not enough damage to kill. Also my DM can't tank all the attacks so I needed to use a stronger tank. I have 80 SS of Soulhunter but haven't unlocked since I'm not sure if it's worth it when I have a lot of heroes with skills that aren't maxed yet (only main team is maxed).
    I'll think your team is okay, just need better equips/stars if possible.
    Did you try the freeze animation tip on the first post? Will help you get more damage
    SH is totally optional for outlands, I wouldn't recommend training him just for this.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolahtoleh View Post
    help to beat lord of cave diff 6 T_T
    Psycopath, Machinist, Frost Mage, Emberstar, Soul
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Quote Originally Posted by Mystara View Post
    I wouldn't recommend training ES or SH just for this portal,
    ES won't survive 6 even if full orange unless using SH/Necro
    and SH doesn't have much use atm outside this portal,plus his hard to farm

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Can be done with Psychopath, Machinist, Frost Mage, Mystic and Death Mage if all are completely maxed (except legendary bits)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystara View Post
    emberstar and soul need p4 full or orange to survive under DOT ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by freezingpoint View Post

I have IE 3* but only level 56 and Psycho 2* but only level 63. I doubt they would be any use even if I level them since they lack stars.
    You got your answer, upgrade your Mach. And use AS instead of IH. He's better than any other STR tank.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Man i can't beat these bosses beyond stage 2-3 might be my heroes are too weak but i can not lvl up all heroes but i guess i need to get psych, machi,shaman to lvl84 or so if they are gonna be of any use on stages where i can get some nice stuff
    Oter than that i don't know

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    bump
    i just reached 55 and was looking for this - is this updated? I dont have many of the heroes mentioned in the guide is it worth trying to get them just to finish outlands ? Thats a lot of invested effort so want to know if its worth

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by korendir View Post
    bump
    Skip it til late 60s. The rewards are all much needed items, but you wont need it til 70, and first 2 levels of the portals dont give you anything comparable to the effort. Shits get real from level 3.

Quote Originally Posted by korendir View Post
    bump
    i just reached 55 and was looking for this - is this updated? I dont have many of the heroes mentioned in the guide is it worth trying to get them just to finish outlands ? Thats a lot of invested effort so want to know if its worth
    You get a good amount of drops at 4+ which is easily equal or more than if you spend all your daily stamina on farming.
    For example, you get 4~8 BoH plus 4~8 Rawlis at LoC 5.
    Don't spend too much resources on heroes you can only use for outland tho, especially for the dragon which has super high requirements for heroes you probably won't use any other place.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    thanks, i'll just do what I can with what I have plus some hires, guess its worth spending the gold to get some purples heh

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Lvl 6 gives very good reward though so I recommend not to skip portal totally. At least try to beat raged blood and robot 6 since they are not difficult but give out 24+ Scimitar/Silver lance every 5 days.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydave View Post
    Can be done with Psychopath, Machinist, Frost Mage, Mystic and Death Mage if all are completely maxed (except legendary bits)
    how to pass 6 if doesn`t use es/sh?