Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Outland Portal

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Robo at difficulty 5 can be done with: DM,Succubus,DB,SIL,PO

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Robot 5 with DM as a tank ? How can she stay alive ? She can't deal damage with ult so she can't heal
    Or is it just for the silence maybe ? Does not she die too soon ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Pic or it didnt happen.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Phoenix only work at low lvls. At lvl 6, he dies in 3 attacks... You will need DB, CW eventually if you want to pass probably without wasting too much time resetting.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Phoenix only work at low lvls. At lvl 6, he dies in 3 attacks... You will need DB, CW eventually if you want to pass probably without wasting too much time resetting.
    Im really curious about huskar portal
    Kind tricky lke robot

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kratosangel View Post
    Hi,
    So I have no psychopath for LoC or Robot, am currently TL 83.
    I crush LoC difficulty IV with DM 5* as tank so no problem. However, I waw wondering if I could do those 2 with another tank ?
    I've seen/read that SH could replace psychopath as tank in LoC and Robot under some conditions, is this true ? Because I have him currently lv 80 3*, on his way to 4* (not far from it).

If it's possible, what would be the conditions for SH (and team with him since I guess it should be different ?) for :
    - LoC difficulty V and VI ? (for the team, I know I'll always need and use DM, FM, Mach, Mystic as core characters)
    - Robot difficulty III and above ? (so for III, for IV, V and VI)

I really hope it can be done with SH because I really don't want to up Psychopath lol.
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post127631

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by erhan7 View Post
    Lord of Caves 6 : Soul hunter(4* O (3* enough)), Death mage(5* O), Frost mage(5* O), Machinist(5* O), Necromancer(3* P4)
    All level 90 and full item + enchant except Necromancer.
    I use freeze animation trick because my Necromancer is weak and skills low. freeze animation sequence: DM -> FM -> MACH -> NECRO -> SH (SH must in freeze animation)
    Attachment 5627Attachment 5628Attachment 5629

Robot Fighter 5 : Soul Hunter(4* O), Silencer(4* P3), Chaplain(5* O), Succubus(5* O), Poisoned One(3* O) PO must take critical hits from Robot

Robot Fighter 5 : Silencer(4* P3), Chaplain(5* O), Succubus(5* O), Poisoned One(3* O), Shadowleaf(5* O) more hard but i beat lots of time and long time ago before 90

Robot Fighter 6 : Soul Hunter(4* O), Silencer(4* P3), Old curse(5* O), Succubus(5* O), Poisoned One(3* O) not that hard just few try

All level 90. Silencer and Soulhunter interrupt the robot, u should try and learn right moment to use it. PO must use ulti 3 times
    You should not use OC and SUC Ultimate. I think Silencer stars not required and Old Curse optional.

Attachment 5630Attachment 5631

Raged Blood 6: Cloud walker(5* O), Soul Hunter(4* O), Chaplain(5* O), Warchief(5* O) (Optional), Cleric(5* P4)(Optional)
    All level 90. I use CW SH CHAP and any of 2 strong hero. I try few times just for fun.

Burning Phoenix 5: Panda(5* O), Cloud walker(5* O), Shadowleaf(5* O), (Rifleman(5* O) OR Bear warrior(3* O)) , (Chaplain OR Death Knight(4* P2))
    All level 90.
    I will try for Phoenix 6: Panda(5* O), CW(5* O), SL(5* O), BW(3* O), DK(5* O) with freeze animation trick.
    I tried and survive, but hits not enough

Northern Dragon 4: Poisoned one(3* O), Phoenix(4* P4), Old curse(5* O), War chief(5* O), Commando (5* O).

I wrote this setups for alternative. I have this heroes now and work. You can try alternative formations. No need DB PSY etc. if you dont have or you dont want.
    Is necromancer needed for caves six? I have mystic dm fm machinist fully geared and SH p+4 4*. I have psychopath P+4 but only 4* so not sure about its survival.

Thanks for the link !
    Are those the only combos known to pass ? I don't have a leveled Necromancer nor Succubus :s Have the rest though. I guess I won't be able to do difficulty 6 then, maybe the others ..

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Took the following team to LOC 5

All are 5* 6/6 Max Enchant, lvl 89

Mystic P4
    FM O
    DM O
    Mach O
    Psycho P4

out of maybe 20 or so tries, could only succeed once. Maybe I need Psycho to multicast 4x and/or I'm not very good with the freeze animation trick.

Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post

Mystic P4
    FM O
    DM O
    Mach O
    Psycho P4

out of maybe 20 or so tries, could only succeed once. Maybe I need Psycho to multicast 4x and/or I'm not very good with the freeze animation trick.
    i did loc 6 with ur team above, but mine is o all max +2 Legend, and i find autofight and manually let go mystic ulti is easier than i time it with freeze animation...
    If i time, i will probably use more than 5+ reset for a stage as compare to 0-2 for autofight...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Mystic P4
    FM O
    DM O
    Mach O
    Psycho P4

trick are
    1. wait your heroes use skill first when bug jumped out ( mystic flashbang , mach rocket , psyci fire bottle )
    2. when the skills animation out then instantly do US + freeze trick asap , from DM > FM > Machinist > Mystic > Pysco

basicly bug will received 3x damage from skill > US freeze trick > skill again , i passed LOC VI with same lineup but all orange

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I'm curious about Portal design, people often talk about trick when doing Portal. The question is "if you don't know how to use any tricks, you may never complete Portal L6 (Lord of Caves, Phoenix, Dragon) with all available heroes, right ? "

Are there any setups that certainly pass those Portal L6 (only 1 try & without any tricks) ?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I'm curious about Portal design, people often talk about trick when doing Portal. The question is "if you don't know how to use any tricks, you may never complete Portal L6 (Lord of Caves, Phoenix, Dragon) with all available heroes, right ? "

Are there any setups that certainly pass those Portal L6 (only 1 try & without any tricks) ?
    Yes therd are. But the line up will be so expensive as you would have to max out less useful heroes like Death Gore, Cleric in order to auto portal. The tricks, on the other hand, allows you to pass with much more undergeared common heroes.

Actually they are not really tricks, just good timing of US which should not be too difficult to master. I found portals the most challenging and fun part of the game right now. It's the only part that actually requires some 'skills' while the rest are just dumb and dull auto battles. If anybody could just auto pass it, why the hell do you even play?

Mystic P4
    FM O
    DM O
    Mach O
    Psycho P4

just out of curiosity, with your setup, you should be able to finish LOC 5 without much challenge right? i have yet to reach your level, perhaps freezing trick is require. sort of worry right now. haha

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Magjc team so fuckin expensive
    And for this bugs.
    What lvl early you can beat diff5 less than lvl 89
    Any experience?