Thread: Best NFT resources

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Best NFT resources

I'm looking for a few reliable sources of info about NFT because I want to start investing, this field seems pretty interesting. Do you have any recommendations?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Don't you think this field is high-risk? Yes, you can profit, but your chances of losing are even higher.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I can say that NFT is a cool thing, and to be honest, at first I was skeptical about it as well, but in general, it seems to me that this was only a first impression. Now I try to read as many reliable sources of information as possible, and this one https://envelop.medium.com/envelops-...s-7a9aa1444103 is the best for me at the moment, so you can give it a try as well.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Good to see the details you have shared here regarding the best NFT resources. This is a unique digital identifier engagement rings that cannot be copied, substituted, or subdivided, that is recorded in a blockchain, and that is used to certify authenticity and ownership. I am looking here to more updates regarding that and keep sharing more details here.