Thread: How much did it cost to furnish your house?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

How much did it cost to furnish your house?

Rarely if ever do I read on this subreddit about posters taking in to consideration the cost of purchasing furniture for a house. I read posts of people trying to determine if they can buy a house, but never if they could afford to have a house that is not completely bare. But really, houses are expensive. I look around my parents' house and see all sorts of tables, chairs, cabinets, televisions, beds, dressers... I imagine this shit would add up very quickly.

Please post the size of your house in sq. ft, an estimate of how much you've spent on furniture (as well as where you got it), and (optionally) how much your house is worth.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    It is also possible that people have a lot left over from their apartment. I bought a lot of really nice furniture and I could furnish a bedroom, an office, and my den with no additional purchases. My current bedroom furniture would go into the guest bedroom and I would get new higher quality stuff for my master bedroom. In the end I would only really have 2 rooms to furnish nicely other than the master bedroom. You can read more about price busters furniture

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    A smart house and structured wiring is an automated complex that controls the engineering systems of a house. It controls the operation of ventilation, heating, light, water and other elements. In addition, the complex can be used as a means of preventing unauthorized entry into the living space. With a special option, you can set an alert for who has entered the apartment.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

nice

Are you looking for details regarding the renovation updates of your home? If you are planning a renovation, there lupus anticoagulant are certain things you need to consider first. Proper planning is necessary and in which you need to calculate your budget for the renovation and Then do things according to that. Keep sharing more details over here.