Thread: Home in Canada

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Home in Canada

I have always dreamed of visiting Canada, and finally our dream has come true! I am moving with my girlfriend to Canada soon and I have an important question, does anyone know where you can rent an apartment for a couple of days cheaply and be able to show the country? I will be grateful for your answer!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I'm happy for you! I have been living in Canada for almost many years, there are many apartments for rent here, you can find their sites on the Internet, I heard about one site where you register for rent and they call you from a realtor company, but unfortunately I don’t know where to find this service .

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    There are many places in Canada where you can rent a house, but I would recommend that you contact realtors directly on their website. I can give advice to look at this site property management mississauga where you can fill out an application for renting a house or apartment. All detailed information will be listed on this website, I personally contacted good realtors of this company and rented a house from them.

New Comers
    I really like your post, because you are very true. Last summer vacation I also went to Canada with my family. I remember that time, playing tunnel rush while sleeping