Thread: Is it possible to recognize texts in children's messengers?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Is it possible to recognize texts in children's messengers?

Is it possible to recognize texts in children's messengers?

You can install snapchat spy app or whatsapp spy or other app from Hoverwatch website https://www.hoverwatch.com
    It is very good software and easy to set up and use. These apps cell Phone Tracker records SMS, call history and audio, camera, locations, WhatsApp, Facebook, SnapChat, Skype, Telegram, Instagram, internet activity, calendar, contacts

This is beneficial for parents I think. Hoverwatch can help them to recognize texts in children's messengers. build your engagement ring Thanks a lot for suggesting Hoverwatch here in this column. This forum is good for such kind of useful discussions.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I think you also need to learn how to copy and paste it so that you are able to show it to your husband later and let him know that he badly influences his own kid.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    That is a really good recommendation, by the way. You will need it not only to show something to your husband. But if you read about universal clipboard feature and learn how to make those screenshots, you will be able to use this feature on both Mac and iPhone and present it to anybody. Once my lawyer asked me to do it to support my website breach case.