Thread: Nicotine dose

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Remuslupin's Avatar

Nicotine dose

Hey guys I was wondering if I use one juice thatís higher nicotine can I also use a lower nicotine juice and switch? Will I run into any issues like with a xanax you loose all effects dropping your dose?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 xeren6's Avatar
    You can use both different doses of nicotine. Cigarette smoke, on the other hand, can last in the air for more than 30 minutes. While also exacerbating the effects of passive smoking, this also allows cigarette smoke to sink into furnishings and fabrics in a room, which is why many smokers find their walls, curtains, clothes and furniture stained or smelling of tobacco smoke after a while. I have interest in buy high quality delta-10 vape carts because friend said that its cool device for vape.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Remuslupin's Avatar
    A healthy non-smoker can expect an average FMD score of 7.7 per cent, the authors said. Chronic smokers who switched to vaping with nicotine saw their FMD increase by about a fifth from 5.5 per cent to 6.7 per cent at the end of the month.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Remuslupin View Post
    Hey guys I was wondering if I use one juice that’s higher nicotine can I also use a lower nicotine juice and switch? Will I run into any issues like with a xanax you loose all effects dropping your dose?
    Hello. Fortunately, I quit smoking a long time ago because nicotine is not the best solution for relieving stress. Now I use a natural weed and in parallel I study information about cannabis. I advise you to check over here to learn more about the coolest strains for people with high tolerance. These varieties will help you feel the big buzz again.