Thread: How to learn UX/UI design?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

How to learn UX/UI design?

No one has ever taught me.

Read books, design, ask for feedback, train. Design. Redesign. Obsession. Download the program, read the instructions. Go to meetings. Ask for mentoring.

Nothing in this world can stop a single-minded and obsessed person. To burn.

I would be a designer even if I lost my arms and legs. Even if I was blind. Take everything from me and I'll find a way.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    UI/UX are two elements that are critical to the product and closely interact with each other. For example ui ux design agency solve user problems, collaborate with teams and know how to use the latest design tools. They also deal with marketing.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Thank you a lot for these informative tips here but anyway I don't think that I will be able to do everything on my own. I have already checked these UK Web Design Companies and now I believe that I will use some of them right there because I need someone's help for sure. Hope that they will be able to help me

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yes, I've heard some good things about them, and they appear to be rather lovely. I hope everything goes well for you folks. Good luck with it there

New Comers
    Many people think that it is easy to learn UX/UI design. But in reality, it is not so easy. You need to find a good course or lessons online and then follow them step by step. Depending on your level of skill, you can choose to go through the same learning process or learn by doing projects first. I am using https://masterbundles.com/templates/...rpoint/animal/ source to make my site design impressive. If you want to understand how other people do things, it is best to join groups like communities on forums or social media pages, where there are many different people who have already completed projects similar to yours and have shared their experiences with others.