Thread: Buy house thread

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Remuslupin's Avatar

Buy house thread

I don't understand why anybody wants to buy a house now! Prices are way , way high for houses. People are even in bidding wars where I live and bid on the same house to try to buy it. Ridiculous, live in an apartment, a nice apartment, until the housing goes down or crashes like in 2008. I feel sorry for anybody buying a home right now, they should wait!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 xeren6's Avatar
    If you have extra money I recommend to investing into buy property. You can purchase a single-family home, rent it out and collect monthly rent checks while waiting for its value to rise high enough to generate a big profit when you sell. For example, I decided to invest into new villa in Spain. To finf right offer helped me this company https://wtgspain.com/

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Remuslupin's Avatar
    There are two archipelagos that count as Spain; the Canary Islands (off the west coast of North Africa), and the Balearic Islands (on Spain’s east coast, in the Mediterranean Sea). The Canary Islands were colonised by the Spanish in 1483, while the Balaerics weren’t established as a Spanish province until 1833.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hmm, I read many reports from my friends about leaky pipes. Mostly because they are small and faster than you think. I got some things as a gift from my niece, but I immediately called plumber that advice me to read useful article and install better things minimizing odds of pipe bursts. Also I asked them to install nets on all windows so that the crab won't escape when I air the room.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I agree with you, many people do this, I don’t understand why and I agree that now the prices for houses have been raised a lot, especially for houses that don’t look very good but cost like a new apartment, for example. But people themselves want it that way, so it's not for us to judge it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think so too! My mother and I recently bought a new house and paid a large amount of money! Also, this house had terrible doors, so we still had to replace them with new ones. Fortunately, we found a good site for replacing furniture, you can find the services of this site here windows and doors brampton, they replaced the doors quickly and efficiently. Therefore, if you have the same problem as we had, you can contact here, they will help you replace old doors and windows.