Thread: facebook and my cheating wife.. PLEASE REPLY IM VERY SCARED AND UPSET

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 xeren6's Avatar

facebook and my cheating wife.. PLEASE REPLY IM VERY SCARED AND UPSET

okay here goes. Im married 15 years this month and i have 4 kids 14,10,8,and 5. to summarize, great marriage,love hard,fight hard,make great money,my wife raises the children. we communicate effectively, im affectionate,loving,caring,understanding and am there for her emotionally and physically. we both started facebook about 4 months ago and it was fun at first. she became private with the computer and was always on during the day and wee hours in the morning when i was away on business. i uncovered the affair 7 days ago through my verizon bill as the phonecalls and texting were plentiful and almost daily. my shock and disbelief caused me great pain as my copilot and bestfriend lied to me,cheated on me,deceived me and lived a double life for a month and a half. she did however cut it off on her own and by the time i found out they were about a month out of the affair.the pain and despair that i feel is unbearable that it makes it hard to sleep,eat and even breathe. the good news is that my wife also cant sleep eat and breathe and has lost 7 lbs from not being able to eat. she cant stomach her own self and the shame and disgust she feels for what she did is killing her. i then proceeded to get immediate marriage counseling and try and work this out. i love her to death and through this experience she has realized she almost lost her family as the fantasy crept into reality and tragedy ensued. has anybody had this experience and can one come back from this type of event and trust the cheating spouse again??? oh and this was strictly emotional cheating,never physical...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Remuslupin's Avatar
    Thank you for your long story. I had same experience in past. Talk to your cheating partner. Do this only if you have found evidence of cheating. Many people, even cheaters, feel an overwhelming sense of guilt about their behavior. If you think you know who your boyfriend is cheating with, it can be helpful to talk to them before confronting your boyfriend. Also click here interesting info about ways for catching cheating lovers.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 xeren6's Avatar
    A partner who cheats on you is like a cigarette. You know they are toxic but you aren't able to let them go cuz you love them or maybe you're too much emotionally attached to them. In short, you're addicted to them.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    In every prestigious villa in Dubai, one of the most anticipated moments is the landscape.