Thread: Promote with video

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Remuslupin's Avatar

Promote with video

Hey mate. How do you think itís possible to promote own stuff via use video content?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 xeren6's Avatar
    Yup. When someone visits your website, video is an exciting and excellent method of communicating with them. Watching and listening to well-produced video content is more engageing than reading pages of text and requires much less effort. Most people also remember information which is conveyed in an audio/visual format better than information they read. Video can helps you to promote own stuff in tiktok, instagram and youtube. I am not expert in video creating so apply to others like https://darvideo.tv/explainer-video/

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Remuslupin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xeren6 View Post
    Yup. When someone visits your website, video is an exciting and excellent method of communicating with them. Watching and listening to well-produced video content is more engageing than reading pages of text and requires much less effort. Most people also remember information which is conveyed in an audio/visual format better than information they read. Video can helps you to promote own stuff in tiktok, instagram and youtube. I am not expert in video creating so apply to others like https://darvideo.tv/explainer-video/
    AR became more and more popular among users

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xeren6 View Post
    Video can helps you to promote own stuff in tiktok, instagram and youtube. I am not expert in video creating so apply to others like
    thank you very much my friend.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    How can I create the best 3D animated video with my phone?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    It's no secret that video advertising has now become one of the best methods of advertising a brand or service. Video advertising prices vary depending on the type and complexity. For example I ordered a 3D animated video from https://crftvideo.com/ and it helped to increase the conversion rate of my website and encouraged my potential customers to buy more in the future.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Of course, it's possible, and I can tell you that nowadays, many entrepreneurs get into TikTok and hire some video creators to promote their business. For many small businesses, TikTok turned out to be a great solution that helped them get more clients, and some of the videos are actually amazing. Personally, I even download some of them with Snaptik Tiktok Downloader to get inspiration because they're really good.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Today, video is a growing tool that helps to attract an audience. It can be different ways - videos on TikTok, commercials on your website, on Instagram and other social networks, and of course, promotion on YouTube. The last option brings people good earnings only from video if they select good content and promotion strategy. But in all cases, adding video dubbing makes it possible to expand the audience and get more profit or more customers. And video dubbing is now done very quickly. You can use a machine video language translator in order to get a good result and not wait "forever".

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Animation on the main page is also important for a good site. If your programmer does not know how to make such videos, then motion graphics production company Motiohead can help. I turn to them every time for a new video.