Thread: Best CBD product for pain relief

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Best CBD product for pain relief

Can you recommend me something for pain relief? As I know, CBD works great, so what products are the best?

You can try CBD oil and rub it on your skin. Hopefully, it'll at least reduce your pain.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    To be honest, I doubt that rubbing cbd oil on your skin will help, but I know that cbd has a beneficial effect in terms of pain. You should try cbd cream 1000mg because it relieves the pain, and in my case, it helps with joint pain. So I'm pretty sure that it's better to use special products than just a cbd oil.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hey guys, I'm having a medical exam next week, but I was on cbd yesterday. Is there a way to remove cannabis from the body so that they are not seen in the analysis?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Listen to me friend, it depends on how soon you need to do it. Personally, I use the information from this blog https://wayofleaf.com/detox/101/organic-ways-to-detox when I want to be safe before going to the doctor. I have never experienced any problems, so I can recommend them to anyone who needs to cleanse their body of traces of marijuana.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I've been stressed for the past few months. I can't sleep well, I used pills for insomnia, but the stress has not gone away. A constant feeling of experience, I was advised to turn to a psychologist, but I can’t, because I don’t like it when someone looks into my soul, so I’m also looking for good CBD gummies

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hello. I think I also have something to share with you. I have often been bothered by pain, but now it is over. My remedy for pain is this delta 8 infused flower. It is they who save me in the evenings on difficult days. I advise you to try it too. Just go to the site and order a pair for yourself. I'm sure you'll like it. Good luck to you!

For some people, CBD doesn't really work, and I can tell you that in my case, it turned out to be a better idea to smoke cannabis for pain relief.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hey, have you already tried some cbn stuff? I think that it can be pretty useful for you there and you can also check the best cbn products and probably you will be able to find something nice among them right there, just try to google more information about them. Hope that it was useful for you as well.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I agree that you need to make sure that CBD products work for you, and you can start with CBD oil. But personally, I've decided to smoke cannabis, and not so long ago, I even managed to learn more about the process of growing it. So who knows, maybe one day I'll start growing it because it doesn't seem complicated.