Thread: I got fired

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

I got fired

In general, I had a fight with my boss, and I was fired. I think this is unfair. Now I don't have job.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Yes, it sounds so-so. Consider online earning options. I think there must be good options.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Man, I feel bad for you. But don't you fret, there are many ways to make money on the internet, and I'm pretty sure that it won't be a problem for you to profit online. For instance, you check this link and decide whether trading is for you or not, but I can tell you that this way of earning cash is pretty easy and not time-consuming.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I hear so many stories about a difficult relationship with a boss. Isn't there a job where bosses treat their employees normally?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    It's okay, friend. It happens to everyone. Only from now on, I would recommend you not to do this anymore. And now you just need to find a new job. Fortunately, today you can easily do this on the Internet. Just try to visit the jooble website, where you can find a list of current vacancies for you. I am sure that you will be satisfied.