Thread: Your opinion on trading

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Your opinion on trading

Do you think trading is a solid and reliable way to profit? I hope so since I really want to try it

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I think only traders know the answer to this question, but I'm not one, so I can't help you with that.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yes, it is, and as a trader, I can tell you that trading is actually one of the best ways to make money on the internet. Since you're a newbie, I can recommend you to open a forex demo account metatrader 4 instead of a real account in the beginning to practice and decide if trading is for you. I did the same, and it helped me not lose money once I started trading for real.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Trading and investing in stocks of global companies can bring you profit. To do this, you will need a reliable Forex broker with whom you will receive the necessary information and technical assistance. You can refer to the European stocks broker RoboMarkets. RoboMarkets provides probably the most comfortable conditions for trading. Here you can download Famous trading terminals mt 5, mt 4 and RoboMarkets own developments.