Thread: Is trading forex or crypto legit?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Is trading forex or crypto legit?

What do you think about trading forex or crypto? Is it legit? I'm thinking about trying, but I'm not sure if it's worth it

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    It is legit, but I have no idea what market is the best option for you since I think both of these markets are pretty profitable

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    To be honest, I don't think that you should try trading cryptocurrency because the crypto market is pretty complicated, especially for a beginner. But trading forex is not that hard, so you can check this page https://www.ironfx.com/en/ironfx-trading-school and open a trading account. But first of all, you need to make sure you know the concept of trading.

If you want to make money, there is a really effective solution like stablecoins. I used https://university.localtrade.cc/what-are-stablecoins/ where I read all the important tools and information concerning the last updates and ways to make money. Stablecoins can be changed to a currency like the U.S. dollar or to some precious material like gold or stones.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hi. Where do you get information about cryptocurrency?

So, it is now very easy to make big profits from cryptocurrency if you know how to make a smart investment. A friend of mine shares some good advice here https://twitter.com/Eostarter1/statu...805302272?s=27. They helped me a lot, and I am ready to say with confidence that this is the best information I have found. Have you tried making money this way? What can you say about this investment?

Trading on crypto is not a problem, I know it from my personal experience.

It was really hard for me, to get in touch with all the features and solutions in order how to get in touch with last events and solutions concerning the last updates in financial world, I was reading Banking Conferences 2021-2022 information, which is a really decent and effective option in order to know what financial changes are going to be, what is the best way to make money online and how to trade on cryptocurrency. This service and information is a pretty decent option if you want to know more about financial situation in the world.