Thread: Cannabis

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Remuslupin's Avatar

Cannabis

Hey there. What is your attitude to cannabis?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 xeren6's Avatar
    Cannbis can be useful for our health. But I tried it at once during my trip to Spain. You can find cool place in Barcelona named sant pere coffee shop in Barcelona You know, that weed club has a great location: it stays in the heart of the city Barcelona, area Sant Pere and only 10 minutes walking from Plaza Catalonia, very close to the Palau de la Musica.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hi. This is an interesting suggestion to visit a cafe in Barcelona, but I can also tell you that one of the most surprising discoveries for me in recent years has been the use of cannabidiol to treat my anxiety. By the way, if you are interested, I advise you to pay attention to the cbd products from Joy Organics at the specified link https://zamilahamed.com/?portfolio=ecommerce. I was really just happy to be advised to take CBD products for my peace of mind.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hello. Guys, can someone please tell me more about weed and does it go bad or not? I would like to hear your answers and thoughts about right here.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    answering the eternal question - yes, weed can go bad! No matter how you store it, in the refrigerator, or in a special jar ... my crazy friend even puts it in the freezer! The best advice for storing weed is to use it, not store it! well, if you still don't believe me, here are the arguments about how weed can go bad https://askgrowers.com/blog/does-weed-go-bad

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Who has tried growing small marijuana plants at home? Found some interesting information about these varieties of seeds click here, and I think it's the best option for my use, I'm thinking of trying to buy some. Share your experiences with home growing marijuana.