Thread: Buying supplements for my dogs

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Buying supplements for my dogs

I decided to try to buy supplements for my dogs, because they often get sick in the fall, and the veterinarians strongly recommended it. So, tell me, what do you buy for your animals?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I try to hand over just more vegetables, in addition to the usual feed and do not let them lie in the draft, because they can get sick from this.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I also have three large dogs living at home and they often have health problems, so I have to support this with supplements and vitamins. I was advised to try CBD supplements, there are also for people. A friend also threw off this cornbread hemp website and said that if you order it only here, because their products are high-quality and inexpensive, as well as free shipping from 78 bucks, it's cool.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Many people love to take care of their dogs and always buy supplements for their better health. Now this good to see that DELOMO roller is also available online that can provide the cleaners options to you for cleaning the dog in a natural way. These types of health tools are always important for dogs to grow in a healthy way.