Thread: What's the story of New World?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

What's the story of New World?

What's the story of New World?

In the New World, players from all over the world will fight together (and against each other). The story of New World takes place on Aeternum, a fictional island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Your goal is to capture and found the island of Eternum covered with monsters.

New World is entirely fictional but uses 17th century explorers and new land discovery as its basis of inspiration. In New World you take control of an intrepid adventurer that finds themselves on the shores of Aeternum, also known as the Eternal Isle.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    What’s the story of the New World this title is very interesting to the new users. gout diet Since I am a newcomer to this website can someone tell me what is exactly going on? Can you please guide me more details here so that I can understand more about it

New World is a huge MMO. There are factions, PvP, Expeditions (the game's version of Dungeons), and much more.
    It can be a bit daunting to get started, so a great option for you to improve new world powerleveling is to contact the pros. With New World Boost, you can get more.