Thread: Need zagranpassport abroad

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Need zagranpassport abroad

Hello guys! I really want to stay for a long time in the USA, but then I need to renew my zagranpassport. Are there any ways to do that without going back to Russia?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    No doubt you want to stay in the USA for longer, but I don't think you can do that while you're not in Russia. You had to think about it beforehand

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Nowadays, you can easily renew your zagranpassport while you're in the USA because there are tons of services for that, But you still need to be careful working with such services because you provide them your personal information and you never know if they're reliable. I highly recommend you to get zagranpassport online because a personal visit to the Consulate is way too time-consuming. I'll leave a link to the service I used, and I hope it'll serve all your needs.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    What on earth is zagranpassport? Why would you ever need that? If you offer that kind of travel for foreigners, why do you use some Russian lingo here? And if this is for Russians, why did you come here and write in English? God, what a mess! I will look for cheap plane tickets to iceland as there are no mixed or confusing messages there and the prices are cheap for all seasons.