Thread: Views on video

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Views on video

When deciding to buy views on YouTube, it is important to know how much you will have to pay for such services. Therefore, we will try to give you the most accurate prices, as well as justifications for what they are related to.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    What is the best way to develop your YouTube channel? I have watched quite a lot of information and videos on this topic and have already used many schemes, but I do not see quite the growth that I would like to have. I'm even thinking that it will be easier to buy and even cheaper live subscribers for my channel https://videosgrow.com/buy-50-cheap-...e-subscribers/ . What do you think about this, is it worth doing this or trying to do everything yourself? Although buying 50 subs may not be enough and you still need to do at least minimal work for your channel. It is also important for subscribers to receive feedback and know that they are important for the blogger. You need to communicate with your audience, ask subscribers what exactly will be interesting to them and then fulfill their desires. Subscribers are very important, and they make the channel and videos popular. Paid subscribers can give a good boost to a channel, but to get the first results, you still need to invest a little effort in creating quality content.