Thread: Is it worth learning Node.js in 2021 or it will be a waste of time?

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Is it worth learning Node.js in 2021 or it will be a waste of time?

Well, I can't understand peope who say "learn x because it is interesting" or "learn x if you have passion for it". No man, passion and interesting things will not pay my bills and rent. I want to know exactly if I'll get a job after spending my time learning something new.

So would you advice me to learn Node.js if my main concern is job security? If so what is the average salary for entry level Node.js developers?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hey! Personally, I think that this programming language is one of the most promising and in demand at the moment, so you can definitely get a well-paid job if you are a good developer on Node.js
    I advise you to strive to become as professional as the guys from ProCoders
    Several times I ordered the development of projects on Node.js from them and every time they fulfilled my orders perfectly!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Those people who are interested in gaming can log into this website. The JSP and node are one of the learning languages that is used for gaming on this platform. If you are someone who is interested in this type of topic just go through the http://www.streetmediaco.com information and the attached document here