Thread: Huge problem with crusade SERVER 28

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Question Huge problem with crusade SERVER 28

I'll try to explain the problem as easy as possible. Since lvl 64/65, where most of your heroes promotes to purple+1, i'm getting matched in crusade vs a player who is level 80. Right now i'm level 67. When i was 64 he was 78 or something like that. I've been getting him in the range of 11-14/15 in crusade every single day since i hit lvl 64.

There is an image below, if u can't see it his heroes are this ones:

SUCCUBUS LVL 73 *4 PURPLE
    WINDMASTER LVL 73 *4 PURPLE +1
    WARCHIEF LVL 80 *5 PURPLE +1
    COMMANDO LVL 80 *5 PURPLE +1
    OLD CURSE LVL 80 *4 PURPLE +3

Players of my guild who are at my level, gets him as well in crusade so i guess im not the only one and this affects a lot of players around lvl 64+.

You will wonder if i can kill him ? Yes, i can kill him and go through him but i use a lot of resources and if i win him my heroes are way too low hp. It's pretty obvious that this guy it's using some kind of exploit/bug whatever u want to call it, because its the only player that i saw with this high lvl getting matched against me at least.

An admin/gm needs to take a look at this because i dont know why im supposed to play against a lvl 80 at lvl 67 or lower.

SERVER 28 Warrior Monk

My account ID: 4171776

If you are from server 28 and u have this problem you should post it here, if not you are free to discuss it.

Thx for your time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	multigum2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	2949

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Yes same problem here. Everyone level 64~and up in this server are getting matched with this multigum person who is lvl 80. This has been happening since lvl 50s~. He did it again from lvl range 50-60. Now is doing it again from range 65-70lvl teams. I've reoprted this problem at least 5 times still not fixed. I gave proof numerous times screenshots. Here is more proof he is cheating/exploiting the crusade/arena/power level match making system.

The first image is a normal match then is just jumps from lvl 71~ to this multigum person who is lvl 80. The second image is him in my crusade match. The third image is my team and my power level compared to his lvl 80 team which has roughly 26-27k

http://i.imgur.com/brCWBMO.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Z7ATolh.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/jvkUcPb.jpg

Please Betty refer this to Ember ASAP. I put in 5 reports now addressing this issue and still no answer. This is unacceptable and is ruining everyone in our servers gameplay.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our developer is working on making the matching more reasonable. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty