Thread: I can't keep up my heroes with my Team Level

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Question I can't keep up my heroes with my Team Level

Today i hit level 67 and my main team (WC, Commando, Freeze Mage, Leaves Shadow, Death Mage) standing at Level 65. But with the Grand Arena + Crusader heroes (Mystic, Chaplain) i just can't keep up. Every day i buy Exp potions from the shop. And i have heroes at Level 1 that i really want to try but i can't. Lunar for example.

How do guys manage to do it? I am losing ranks in PvP because i can't keep up.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblaze93 View Post
    Today i hit level 67 and my main team (WC, Commando, Freeze Mage, Leaves Shadow, Death Mage) standing at Level 65. But with the Grand Arena + Crusader heroes (Mystic, Chaplain) i just can't keep up. Every day i buy Exp potions from the shop. And i have heroes at Level 1 that i really want to try but i can't. Lunar for example.

From 65 onwards, you need to concentrate on 7-8 heroes max. Leave those unimportant ones at min level for promotion. Keep buying cheeses everytime you see them.

Don't spread xp over many heroes because of grand arena. 2 good teams is always better than 3 mediocre ones.

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    From 65 onwards, you need to concentrate on 7-8 heroes max. Leave those unimportant ones at min level for promotion. Keep buying cheeses everytime you see them.

Don't spread xp over many heroes because of grand arena. 2 good teams is always better than 3 mediocre ones.
    It's just i want to try out so many heroes and i can't. I have some heroes around level 50 like Shadow Shaman and Arcane Sapper and i have to leave them behind. I mean we have this game with lots of heroes and it forces you to go with only a few.

That's why you either focus a few and can only do well in certain stage(campaign/arena/grand arena) Or you spent lots of $$ getting vip and buy cheese/permenant shop and keeps buying cheese.
    Stop complaining, it's a free game and you can still beat those VIP players without spending a single $.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    focus on crusade hero

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by annyeong View Post
    That's why you either focus a few and can only do well in certain stage(campaign/arena/grand arena) Or you spent lots of $$ getting vip and buy cheese/permenant shop and keeps buying cheese.
    Stop complaining, it's a free game and you can still beat those VIP players without spending a single $.
    Also people that spend a lot of money have problems to find everyday cheese for many heroes.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    not if they dont mind spending 250 for cheese they can just refresh the shop over and over

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblaze93 View Post
    as the others say, focus on Crusade, and normal Arena.

Grand Arena it's a feature oriented for max lvl players. You shouldn't care about it for now.